Another Day of Sun

"Kate, you are the only person I know that thinks it's a great idea. . . No, I know some people who would but . . . That's the thing, they won't see me. I know it's good but no one big thinks so. Ugh, not the point. Fuck, I gotta go. See ya tonight." I hang up my phone and plug it back in. I can never see to keep my phone charged, then again, I'm on it 24/7. I look in the rear view mirror and see this prick of a guy honk at me. I mean really!? He whips around my in his black-beauty-of-a-car and shakes his head at me. Being the mature person, I quite happily flip him off.

"Really!? Calm dow- I should probably go." As the traffic in front of me begins to move, I slowly ease up. I am shaking and I cannot stop. I have an interview with a major company owner to see if he wants to help get my online business running.

I get to my part time job and get straight to work. My boss gives my a look that reads Anastasia-you-are-late-yet-again-what's-your-excuse-this-time and I smile politely.

"Can I get English Breakfast Tea with two bags?" The woman in front of me scolds. I nod and give her the price. She doesn't leave a fucking tip. That cow. Oh well. I check the time and see that I only have a 5 minutes until my meeting. I serve one more person and then my phone goes off. I take off my apron and begin to walk out to the door. Fuck! Keys! I quickly run back to the counter and grab me keys. I hurry back to the door and someone with iced coffée bumps into me. I worn my best shirt today and now it's stained with coffée. Great!

"This will be a much more efficient way of shopping my photographs. It's very difficult to know what you will get online and that's why I need a studio." I give my best smile. The man finishes taking his notes and says he'll get back to me. I know he won't. Are you kidding. Here I am in a hideous sweater jacket to cover up the coffée stain. You won't be getting back to me.

Well, great. I guess I have to keep my job at the café.