Chapter 2

A/N:Thank you for reading my story, still in Michael's P.O.V

After getting a detention, Lucifer and I headed outside into the parking lot as the meeting with the principle took the rest of the day just to decide the punishment. "So, shall we?"Lucifer waved me to follow him over to a black 1967 impala.

He opened the back and let me slide inside first, followed by himself. "Lucifer, guess who's friends with a candy addict!" A tall guy with shaggy hair came up to the car. "Sam, come on. Get in" The guy in the front groaned towards 'Sam'. "Is his name Gabriel by any chance?" I ask 'Sam' as he clipped his belt on. Sam nodded with a confused face. "How did y-" I cut him pointing to myself saying "Brother" Sam just nodded and look outside before back at me. "Who are you again?" I smile as I reply. "Michael" Sam looks over at Lucifer before back at me with a look of realization before it turns into a smirk. "Sam" The man, who I guessed was called Sam, smirked at Lucifer before sitting back in shotgun properly. I look at Lucifer and see he looks calm as ever, which didn't make sense by the look on Sam's face.

Over the next two or so weeks, it was a usual thing that I came over to Lucifer's house on a Friday. Eventually, in the few months I had known him, I had spent maybe a week and a half or so at his house added up in total. In that time, Gabe and Castiel had come with me a few times.

As soon it was October, we all gathered up to talk about costumes and trick or treating.

"Dean" Castiel whined. "What? You know my answer. I am not wearing a hamburger as my Halloween costume!" Dean said for the near hundredth time. "But Dean!" Cas continued to whine, not giving up on his idea. "If I say yes, that means you have to go as a" Dean paused to think. "Pie" Castiel opened his mouth as he tried to agree but was cut off by Luci. "Better idea!" He yelled next to me. Everyone stopped talking and looked at him, telling him to continue. "Hat selection! You know where you put a couple ideas in a hat and draw them out?" He questioned. Everyone slowly agreed to this plan. "Great then! Mickey, get the paper!" He pulled a very fake pose of some superhero with the most serious poker face ever. "Sure thing Satan" I play along, as I walk away towards the stairs. I could the other talking about something called a 'ship' as I went down the stairs and found paper. Shrugging it off, I grab the paper and run back upstairs.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" No one wanted to go first, so we decided to do the most mature thing to help decide. "Again with scissors Dean" Sam said with a smug smile. "Dean, Gabe, Cas, Michael, Sam and then me" Lucifer listed. The one rule we had was that we couldn't look at what we had gotten on the paper until everyone had their piece. Eventually, everyone had a costume. "Finally" Dean groaned from the boredom. Slowly, everyone opened their piece to discover what they would have to dress up as.

"Damn it" Dean groaned, leaning his head back in frustration. Sam leaned over to see Dean's paper as he laughed at his costume. "Hamburger, really Cas?" Dean asked slightly upset at the news. Castiel shrugged with a small sneaky smile before it faded as he looked at his paper. "I'm going to guess this was you Gabe by the writing" Cas said as he passed the paper over to Gabe. "Oh yes, I'm very proud of my choice as well" He said with a wink. "What is it?" Sam asked trying to see what it was, like he done with Dean, but leaning over Gabriel. "It's sexy devil" Cas said in a monotone voice, meanwhile Dean started choked on nothing. "A what now?" Dean asked after he caught his breath again. "Hey! That's my job!" Luci yelled trying to not laugh at Dean's reaction.

Sam, Lucifer, Gabe and I had eventually opened ours and shared. Sam got moose and Luci got an angel. Gabe got fairy, which he only smirked at, while I got Doctor Sexy. "Hey, can I change it to a fallen angel? I don't know, like maybe Lucifer?" He asked with a tiny smirk. "Nope!" Dean was quick to answer with a planning look plastered on his face, making Lucifer pout. "It will only ruin my ship" Dean was leaning back, crossing his arms while Lucifer turned a slight shade of red. "What's a ship?" I ask in utter confusion. Dean and Gabriel gasp. "You're kidding right? A ship is like everything!" Dean started explaining very dramatically . "I don't really think it is everything. I think your being overdramatic" Cas whispered over to Dean. "Nah, well anyway. A ship is where you romantically pair two people as a couple" Dean still had a smile on his face. "So how will Lucifer being, well Lucifer, ruin your ship?" I asked with a little more understanding then before. "One, most angel costumes are sexy and two, well there aren't two reasons but I think it will be funny for Luci" Gabe said looking between Lucifer and I. "Don't call me Luci" Lucifer muttered under his breath just enough so I couldn't hear.