The beanie.

You and Jughead was over at your house and doing homework. You two had nothing against it. Another excuse for you to be with your lovely boyfriend.
Jughead sat in your bed with his computer in his lap. You sat beside him with your head up against his shoulder.
Jughead let out a sigh and scratched his check.
"What do you think? A, B or C?", he asked. You bite your lip thinking.
"B", you answered. Jughead nodded and wrote B. You looked from the computer screen, to the beanie Jughead was wearing. You two had been together for three months, but you had never seen him without his hat. You knew he had black brown hair, because of what the beanie didn't cover.
A smile came across your face, as your hand slowly went to his head. Before Jughead could react, you pulled the beanie of his head and ran to the other side of the room.
"Y/N!", Jughead yelled. His hands flew to his head to cover up his hair. "Give it back", he said with a little smile.
"No", you laughed and putted on his beanie."I look to good in it". Jughead rolled his eyes. "Show me your hair, and then I'll maybe give it back".
"No!", he said laughing.
"Huh, guess it's mine now", you said before sitting down on the other side of the bed, far enough away, so he couldn't get out.
"Baaaaabyyy, can I please have my beanie back?"
"Your beanie? It's mine". The next thing you know, Jughead is jumping at you. You were fast enough to get up, and ran to the other side of the room. Jughead was no longer covering his hair. It stood out to all sides, and it looked pretty good. "See, there is nothing wrong with your hair".
"So I can have my beanie back now?"
"No". Jughead stood up from the bed and ran over to out. He picked you up and went back over to your bed. "Put me down!", you laughed.
"Okay", he said and threw you onto the bed. He started to tickle you with one hand, and holding your arms with the other hand. He gave you a kiss, before pulling the beanie of your head. He let go of you and putted his beanie back on.
"You was right", he said. "You look good with it on".
"You're stupid".
"And that's why you love me".