Dogs.

You know how every girl talks about, how they would be that type of girlfriend, that would beg her boyfriend for a dog (did that even make sense?) Well, Jughead is the boyfriend who begs his girlfriend for a dog. Ever since you and Jughead got an apartment together, it was the only thing he talked about. He wanted not just one dog, but two. You didn't see anything wrong with a dog, but the apartment didn't allowed pets.
"But Y/N!", Jughead begged on his knees.
"It's not my decision, Juggie", you laughed. "You know we're not allowed to have pets".
"I know, but..."
"Woof!"
You rested your hands on your hips, giving Jughead the are-you-serious look.
"Really?" Jughead gave a guilty smile. You rolled your eyes and followed the dog noises, with Juggie following closely behind. They came from the guest room. You opened the door, and found two dogs waiting by the door. As they saw you, they came running out. Jughead already sat down to play with them. "Jughead!"
"Sorry Y/N, but just look at them", Jughead said lifting up the little dog. "This one is named Vegas, and this one is named Hotdog".
"Jughead, sweetie, I'm sorry break it to you, but we can't keep them".
"Whyyyy?", Jughead said almost crying like a little kid.
"It's not me who makes the rules. I'm sorry Juggie baby, but we just can't keep them. You have to give them back".
"Okay", your sad boyfriend sighed.
"Good Juggie", you said and gave him a kiss on his head. "Now, I'll go over and visit Veronica. When I'm back there not in this apartment anymore". Jughead nodded. "See you Juggie baby", you said before walking out the door.

- A few hours later -

You opened the door to your apartment, and started to take of your shoes.
"Y/N!", Jughead said and ran out to you, with the dogs!
"Jughead, didn't I tell you to get those dogs out?", you asked.
"You did", Jughead said with a big smile. "And I asked a little around, and they changed the rules. Pets are now allowed!"
"Jeez Jughead", you laughed. "When you set your nose up for something, then you go for it".

Later that night, you and Jughead sat on your couch with your cute dogs, Vegas and Hotdog. You were wearing Jughead's beanie, laying in the other side of the couch. You laughed when you saw how cute Jughead looked with your dogs. You took your phone out and took a picture. You couldn't figure out how looked the cutest, the dogs or Jughead.
--------------------------------------------------
I'm more a cat person, but hurrah! Dogs!