Dumbass Reggie.

"I've missed you", Jughead said as he pulled you into a kiss.
You and Jughead had been together for two months, but you haven't told anyone yet. You would meet each other behind the school, or in the janitors closet.
"You saw me one hour ago", you laughed.
"I know, but it feels like days without you".
"Aw, you are so sweet", you said and gave a kiss. "Don't we have to go back? You know, before they other get suspicious".
"You're probably right", he mumbled. "Do you go out first or me?"
"I can go out first. See you in a few minutes".
"See you".
You opened the door and walked down the hallway. You opened your locker, and start pulling your books out.
"Sup Y/N?", Reggie's voice sounded beside you. "Wanna head over to my place after school?" You slammed your locker shut, rolling your eyes, before leaving. "Come on Y/N". Reggie followed you down the hall. "You know you want to", he said trying to sound seductive.
"No, and leave me alone!" Suddenly Reggie grabbed your arm and pushed you up against the wall.
"What if we two just skip next class and go to the janitors closet?"
"Why won't you just leave me alone?"
"Because, the thought of such a pretty thing like you, alone at night, it hurts me. So what do you say Y/N?"
"No!"
"Leave her alone Reggie", you heard Jughead say. Reggie start laughing and turned to Jughead.
"Or what freak boy? Are you going to write a bad comment about me in the school paper?", Reggie laughed.
"At least I'm able to read the school paper", Jughead calmly said. "Leave her alone".
"Oh my god", Reggie started laughing. "Freak boy likes Y/N".
"Hell yeah I do", Jughead said, and suprised Reggie. "Come on Y/N, let's go to class". He holder his hand out, signaling you to take his hand. You took his hand and gave him a little smile. "Now Reggie, leave my girlfriend alone, thank you".
--------------------------------------------------
Well, I just sat down writing, and this was what came out. He he.