Chapter 4.

I wake up that morning and realize my phone was going off last night. It was Hunter.
I hurriedly call him back and he answers quickly.
It's about the tour. It starts sooner than he thought. We leave in 8 days. I run downstairs and decide that I can't wait to ask mom and dad. Luckily there are still here.
"Hey can I ask you guys something?" I ask.
They both nod.
"So, Hunter wants me to go on tour with them. By them I mean Hunter and his family. We will be gone for a little while, but I need to know because we leave in 8 days, which is sooner than they thought." I tell them both.
They both look at each other and nod.
"Okay." Mom says. "I want you to check in and just text us frequently. But I trust Christine. And your getting older. I'm fine with it." She says and smiles.
"As long as she is, I am. But you better check in. I mean it, Lindsey." He says seriously.
"I know, I know. I will." I say.
"Okay." They both say.
Day of the Dance.
It's finally the day of the dance. I get up, get ready for school, and Hunter comes eventually to go with me.
School was fine. Just like every other day.
We both go to my house and chill for a little bit. The dance starts at 7 and I picked out my dress. I decided to not where red. I went to the mall the other day and bought a short dark blue strapless dress. It has jewels on the top half and it honestly is beautiful. It was a bit overpriced, but I had been saving for something like this, so I thought it was worth it. Dances at my school are really fun. Everyone gets into them. I curl my hair and bobby pin a few of the pieces back. I brush my teeth and then start on my makeup. I put on concealer, powder, a little bit of eyeshadow, mascara, and just a clear gloss on my lips. Since the jewels on my dress are a bit silver, I went with these light, silver heels. They aren't very high, which makes them perfect for dancing. But, they also make me look a little taller. I also got a silver wallet to put my phone, money, lip gloss, and mints in. I look at myself in the mirror and nod. I actually look nice. Hunter walks in my room and we lock eyes. He's in just a black and white tux because him and his date are just in black and white.
"You look beautiful, L." He says smiling.
I blush. "Thank you, H. You don't look so bad yourself." I smile back at him.
"Let's go." He says with a grin.
I nod at him and we walk out of my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I am so sorry! This chapter sucks and it's all I could come up with right now. I was super busy and that's why I haven't posted. :( But I am back now and the next chapter will be so much better.! Thanks for reading! Stay tuned. :) - Karlie