The Big Day

Everyone:*wakes up*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marinette's P.O.V
"Good morning tikki ♡" Marinette
Says "Good morning Marinette😊" says tikki "I need to get ready to see adrien" Marinette Says Nervously. Marinette put on a black leggins with a green t-shirt.

Adrien's P.O.V
"Glad you're finally up! Now where's my cheese?!?" Says Plagg "Here" he gave him cheese."Soooooooo big day today right Adrien?!!?!?"Says Plagg."I don't know"Adrien instantly answered after what Plagg said.

Marinette's P.O.V
Marinette lets her hair down for the first time and grabs her phone "Hey Alya" Marinette said as Alya accepts the call "Hey Marinette so today is the big day huh"Alya said replying to her bestfriend."Today?" Marinette Said Nervously "Oh sorry Marinette didn't mean to make you nervous" Alya Said. "I'll see you at school bye" Marinette Hung up the phone and walked to school. Marinette Whispered to tikki "i look good right?" She asked after she asked Tikki fell on the ground in pain "Tikki?!?! What happened to you" Marinette Took Tikki By The Hands And his her in her purse until school got out. Alya ran to the bench and grabs maris hand.

Alya's P.O.V
She's so nervous "Why so nervous" Nugeds her "Nothing,Alya I look good right?" Says Marinette "Yes you look amazing" I say to bring her spirt out "I don't know if adrien will like my hair down....Or this outfit" Marinette Said "Marinette stop you look amazing" I smiled "Thanks alya"Marinette Said with a big smile