Love can Hurt.

"Mikasa do you think of Me as a bad person for being a titan".
"Eren your nice and snice I don't rember what you did to me as a titan I forgive you".
Eren looks at Mikasa who when they where talking moved away slowly. "Mikasa what's wrong".
"Nothing Eren". She said in a mad tone.
Eren know something was up with Mikasa he had a feeling he know. "Mikasa we need to get you back to your cabin".
She stood up as Eren did. She follow almost 5 feet behind him. As soon as they got to her cabin. She ran in. Sasha sat with a patio in her hand. "Mikasa are you ok".
"I I am scared of Eren".
Everyone looked at her.
"Mikasa you used to live for him".
"I don't rember that life and he say he loves me but I don't know if I feel the same. After Jean told me what happened".
"Mikasa did horse face say Eren did it bacome he's a monster".
"How did you know".
"Mikasa ever snice day one he has had it out for Eren".
"I think I'm going to bed".
"Good night Mikasa".
"Good night".
She layed back and closed her eyes. She begain to dream.
Flashback.

Mikasa stood looking at her safe as the Eren titan beat her to her to the ground. She saw as blood dripped form her face. And her she looked dead. Levi cut the neck of the titan and walked as the titan fall her way.
End Flashback.

Mikasa jumped up form her sleep. She got dress and walked to where Eren had to stay by himself after what had happened. Mikasa saw the light was on so she walked up and knocked. Eren opened the door. "Mika what do you need"?
"Eren can we talk".
"Yes we can".
She walked and sat at the table in the middle of the room. "So what do you want to take about"?
"Um so I had a dream and it made me think I don't want you to came around me anymore".
Eren stopped trying to hold back his tears. He had lost his mom and now maybe Mikasa. "Mika what are you taking about"?
"I think I may like Levi".
"Mikasa wait you can't think you need to rest".
"Eren i made up my mind I'm scared of you".
Mikasa got up leaving him alone. Eren sat as tears ran down his face. "Mikasa now i have lost you bacouse of titans".
Eren walked over to a picture of hin and her the read scarf he had given her almost 7 years ago. He fell to his knees.
Mikasa walked up to Levi's home. She knocked and he walked and opened the door. "Ackerman what do you want".
Mikasa ran in and kissed him. She had only kissed Eren before. "Mikasa".
"Levi I love you".
Levi's red face hit her. "Mikasa you know I have felt like that for you for ever".
"I know".
He held her in his arms.
But something hit Mikasa. she thought maybe I had made a big mistake. Maybe I do still love Eren.

----------------
Don't worry Eremika fans the Levi Mikasa ship is not lasting on my watch so don't be mad at me.