The Mission.

Eren laid down looking at the wall of his room. Eren just wanted to die so he could just leave this world. But something made him sit up when he heard the door open He got up and locked out of his bedroom door and saw Levi Mikasa Not even five feet behind him she looked around and saw picture of her and Eren sitting on the table next to a chair she picked it up and looked at it. she saw herself with a red scarf covered over her face.  Eren had a smile and a arm around her. Levi walked up to Eren. 'So Yeager we will need you on a up coming Mission. What I mean by mission I mean the one we will be going on tomorrow at 6:00 a.m.".
"Ok Levi".
Mikasa still looking at the picture has a flesh back to something. Her Eren and Armin sitting on the roof of there old house looking at a book that show things that are outside the wall. She snapped back when Levi said her name and took her hand. She sat down the picture and walked out with him. "Be ready Yeager".
Eren walked back to his room. He tore himself down on the bed. "My God going titan again this can't be good".
He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. "If I hurt Mikasa again I will want to be killed. Or I will kill myself". Eren said this as he punched the mirror and it break into a million peaces.
As the sun sat he want to bed. He got no sleep but he got up anyway. He walked to the bathroom got ready and walked out. He walked over to Armin. "Are you going Armin",He Asked?
"No. I'm just checking MG Gear".
Levi walked over. "Yeager. Get over to the cart".
Eren walked over to the cart and get in. Sitting in the front. She looked back at him. But soon looked for words. Eren didn't day a word to her. Levi jumped in next to her and the cart begain to move. Eren looked around as the passed the outer wall. Six horse soon come around the cart as they moved the too  protect the cart. They soon come to the Rock Eren had to move. Eren got out and looked at Mikasa. But he jumped back as 30 15m Titans. Come at them. Even though Levi hadn't said for him to change into his Titan form he did. In a flesh there was a 20m Titan with green eyes. Mikasa to far in a flashback couldn't move like the rest had. Levi yelled her name. Titans come all around her. Eren in his titan form ran over to her. Levi jumped in attack ready to attack Eren if needed. Eren grabbed Mikasa. Holding her in his hand. She hit his hand yelling put me down. Put soon saw he had saved her
Eren put down Mikasa next to Levi and put the rock where it was needed. And changed back. They returned he didn't say anything to anyone and he just want back to his house. He opened the door walked to his bedroom and fell onto the bed. He remembered what he had done in his titan form for he had saved her nor killing her. He fell to sleep.

Mikasa stood out side. Looking at the water below her. She thought about Eren. When he held her in his hand a lot of her life came to her. She saw her mom and dad. Eren as a kid. Armin always being picked on. How she loved Eren and would keep him safe. Levi walked up behind her and put his arms around her. She pulled away. "Levi I...I don't love you anymore".

Mikasa is Back. And now wants Eren back.