Chapter 26 - Just another day in paradise

Author's note-
Now before we start off the chapter I'd like to say my message problem has been fixed! I can now text back other people. Too me long enough but now let's start the chapter. Enjoy!

"My mother?" I shuddered
"Yes child, now come" He held out his hand

I looked at the guys behind me they all nodded. I looked at the tall man.

"Where to?" I take his hand
"Home" He says and everything goes dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIMESKIP 3 MONTHS AHEAD!
(hehehe I'm so evil and don't worry I will give into on what happened in those months)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dashed through the halls as Herobrine chased after me

" you insufferable bitch!" He yelled
"Cube headed twat!" You shouted back

You made an illusion of a wall and spent a little bit extra time on creating it making it actually real this time. Although you left some space to jump over the wall and you did so. As you jumped over and landed you heard a big thud on the wall. Herobrine went face-first into the wall.

"Smooth move" You smirk running away
"UGH I'LL KILL YOU!" He screams
" unlikely story!" You laugh

You pass the living room and see Slender, Sally and Toby watching TV.

" I'm going out for a bit see you guys later!"
" stay safe!" Sally waves goodbye
"Be back before your curfew!" Slender speaks
"Have fun" Toby says

You see down the hall is the front door and Sonic EXE had just opened it.

"Sonic, duck!" I shout

He sees me and drops to the floor. I jumped over him and make it outside.

"Nice one!" Sonic shouts at me as I run off
"Haha!" I laugh in victory

To think if I stayed away from Ben I would have never unlocked this power. So fun! Pulling pranks was never this much fun when I thought I was human. Damn I should have met Ben years ago and ask him to take me with him. I bolt through the forest and jump. I land on a tree branch and rest. As I sat in could hear nothing but footsteps.

"Y/n!" A voice said "Y/n?" It shouted
"Right here babe"
A figure under the branch looks around "where?"
"Look up" You swing back so you're hanging upside down
"Hey cutie" He chuckled
"How many times do I have to tell you!" You let yourself fall and land on the dirt "I'm. Not. Cute."
"That's what you think" He smiles
"Ugh what's it got to take to convince you!?" You groaned

The two of you laugh and talk about your past reports or missions the slender gave you.

"So you seriously did that?"
"Yeah, his pissed his pants right then and there!" You laugh
"How old was he?"
"40!"

The two of you fall on the dirt and laugh continuing your stories. Ah yes, it was just another day in paradise. Yet you knew what lied ahead. You weren't going to stay for much longer. Your home was calling, begging you to come home one day. But until that day you are nothing but a proxie living the life of any creepypasta.