1

My fringe blocks out the people circling me about to attack their pray and eat them, but in this case, just ruining my life.
They keep saying some shit like die, of stupid emo, and you don't belong, but I already have hear that so many times it has no effect and I already believe it.
Just stay positive. True happiness. Smiles. A punch is thrown at me in the jaw, and I feel the sharp pain there. Five minutes left til I can get out of this hell hole and I'm counting down every second.
RING RING. JESUS CHRIST YESSS. I swiftly walk past them trying not to make eye contact. The faster I get away, the more witnesses I have if they try to beat me up anymore.
The bus is quiet and lonely, so like every day. I drown out everything else and just put on headphones too loud.
I don't have many friends. Well, I don't have any friends, except for one. She's my best friend, and my only friend truly. Her name is Bianca and I'm just so glad to have her cause I'm just some weird emo kid everyone likes to bully to have some fun. Nikki Dun, the depressed emo kid everyone targets for fun. When I actually became emo is when the bullying started. Since I'm now a ninth grader in Columbus, Ohio I get picked on by EVERYONE. My life is just trying to survive school not completely beaten up.
            I get off that stupid bus and try not to even notice the most popular girl in school, because she's the meanest. She scares me, but some day I'm gonna stand up to her. All these people hate me now but I'm actually gonna start something out of my life, if I even continue my life past the age of eighteen.
            I past my brothers old room with his old record player with the album Dookie by Green Day and his old fall out boy posters covering the whole wall. He opened up my parents to other music and I followed his music taste and I listen to his music every day.
            I collapse onto my small bed with my black covers and I just continue listening to my music till I fall asleep.
                                      *     *      *

            I look back up at the bright clock shining in my face and look at the time. 5:26, ugh I should probably get my homework done. But, I'm truly lazy and I am the best procrastinator in all of time.
            "Honey! Dinner is ready!" My mother yells from the bottom of the crooked stairs that separate reality from fantasy, and trust me, those worlds are opposite universes, and I would die to never cross that border again that takes me into that harsh world.
             "Coming Mom!" I yell back, knowing she probably didn't even hear it anyways.
             I look into the mirror and try to make myself not look like I've been beaten up and died at the same time.
             When I walk down the hall, it feels like an eternity and like always, I pass my brothers room and miss him. I miss him a lot, but he's living an amazing life and making a dent in the universe and his stupid sister should get in the way.
              I look down at the stairs so I don't come portray trip and fail, but I'm surprised with something even better than my dad actually home for once, it's truly the best thing that I've ever felt.
              "JOSHUA!!" I scream with each letter filled with joy. I feel my eyes watering like the sensitive softie I am.  Part of me is wondering why is here and the other part is wondering if this is such a dream and I never woke up.
               I hug his strong figure from all of the years of drumming and the several sets in my basement.
               His arms wrap around me and my chin rests on his shoulder and we just stand there for a second. A tear falls down my cheek and I'm just glad to see him after so long.
               "Hey Nic" he whispers into my ear and I feel right at home instantly. His voice reminds me of my childhood and happiness.

Hey people!!! It's me and I was just wondering if this was good. If you want you can go subscribe to my YouTube channel aimeenicdunI-/ bye!?