4

A/N if you haven't heard this you live under a rock oky back to story!

Sapphire's POV
I went through my first 5 classes without problems, but when we went to lunch between 5th and 6th, Peridot caught up and asked me what I was looking at again.

I whispered, "Nothing," and walked away to sit with Rose, Pearl, and Lapis. Lapis was staring at something or someone and blushing.

I twisted my head around and saw Peridot. I said, " You like her don't you?!" She looked away quickly, still blushing. Pearl practically yelled, "WHAT!!??" And Rose giggled. I had seen this with my future vision and had said that just to make it happen.

I giggled slightly.

Lapis looked at me like she was gonna kill me in my sleep.

Pearl was staring at Rose. I also saw this coming.

"Pearl?"

"Yes?"

"Truth or Dare?"
Of course she picked Truth.

I said, "Is it trueeeeee..... that you like Roossee?" She blushed hard.

I started laughing so hard I fell out of my chair. I watched as she slowly picked up the letters and put them together. "Uhhhh, well, ummm, yes I do..." Rose looked honestly surprised. I looked at Rose. "Wait, you didn't know?"

Lapis wasn't paying attention.

Rose said,"No." I almost died from laughing. Pearl bushed even harder. I laughed so much that Ruby looked over. That shut me up quickly.

Then I realized everyone was staring....... at my eye.

I tried to cover it but everyone had seen it. I ran away, not wanting to be stared at anymore.

I ran into the bathroom and went in the big stall. I went in and paced. I hadn't seen this in my future vision.

----TIME SKIP FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!----

I was in class, the last class actually. 8th period. I heard murmurs around and I knew they were about me. I blushed and looked down at my table. I started to cry. I was stupid for embarrassing Pearl. I'm going to apologize.

-------MORE TIME SKIPSSSSS-------

I went up to Pearl in the hall. She was at her locker.

I looked at her. "What?" She said coldly. "I wanted to say that, well, I'm sorry Pearl. It was a mean thing to do of me. I didn't think about your feelings. I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me."

She stared blankly.

"I forgive you." She finally said after what felt like hours. I sighed and hugged her. She bent down and hugged back.

A/N
IM GONNA FUCKING KILL SOMETHING IM TRYING TO WRITE AND THERES A STUPID DUCK OR GOOSE OR SOMETHING THAT WONT STOP "SqUaCk SqUaCk SQUACK SQUACK" aNd UGGGGGGGG UgGgGgGgGgGgGgGg