Chapter 7: May We Meet Again

He sat there with the poles in his hands and yelled at me "oh come on (y/n)!"

I ignored him and walked back to the drop ship.

"Hey hows Murphy doing?" I asked the girl watching him.

"I'm fine." Murphy said. "Can I go now?"

"Depends." I took his shirt off.

"Hey now." He said smirking.

"I'm checking your wound and it's still pretty bad. You might have to stay here a little while longer." I said as I looked down trying to keep a smile on my face.

"Oh no I know that look. What's wrong?" He asked

"No it's just Bellamy was right."

"He was now? About what?" He said more interested.

"Uh about you." I nodded my head "yeah he's right."

"You still didn't answer my question."

"I don't need to. I have to go talk to Bellamy." I walked away.

He yelled after me "about what!?"

I saw Bellamy fixing the wall by himself. I walked up to him and grabbed a pole and put it in the ground.

"You're back?" He said.

"Uh...yeah." I looked at him and stopped working. He noticed this and looked at me

"Look I shouldn't have said those things about you and Murphy. It's not my place to say that. You're right."

I chuckled. "No you were right."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah as much as I hate saying it you were. Murphy's he's, he's not a good guy for me. For anyone really. He still wants to leave. he doesn't want to stay...with me"

He looked at me and sighed "I'm sorry (y/n)"

"You're sorry? For what?"

He walked up to me and rubbed my face with his hand "this."

"Uh Bellamy? What are-"

He slowly pressed his lips against mine. At first I didn't know how to react but then I slowly fell into the kiss. He grabbed my waist tight and I grabbed his shirt collar. The kiss got harder and more passionate. Then I heard someone.

"Hey!" Finn yelled as he pushed Bellamy off of me. "Get your hands off of her!"

Bellamy pushed him back. They got into a full on fist fight.

"Hey! Stop it!" I pushed between them as they tried to push closer together to hit one another. "Stop it. That's enough!"

"(Y/n) you're just gonna let him kiss you like that after what he's done to you?"

"Why don't you mind your own business!" Bellamy said as I pushed him behind me.

I looked at Bellamy "just go before this gets out of hand." He looked at me then looked at Finn and in a fury rage he left.

"Finn can I talk to you?" I pulled him aside to his tent. We both walked inside.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry okay it's just this morning you hated the guy now you're just gonna let him kiss you!? I don't understand."

"You know what maybe I don't either!"

He softens his face "what?"

"I don't know Finn! My feelings are everywhere right now. With Murphy and You and Bellamy."

"Wait I'm sorry did I just here you say me?"

"Yeah? No? I don't know I just thought."

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I let him kiss me. It felt good. I put my hands through his hair and kissed him back. Just then he started tugging at my shirt. I quickly jumped back and slapped him.

"Are you kidding me right now!?" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever! Is that all you wanted out of me?"

"What? No! No of course not!"

"Sure." I walked out and went was walking to the drop ship.

When Bellamy saw me.

"Hey (y/n) are you okay?"

I looked at him and just walked away.

I was at the gate of the barricade contemplating whether I should go or not.

My bag in my hand and a spear in my other.

"You don't have to go (y/n)." I heard Bellamy say as he touched my shoulder.

"It's not your decision to make Bellamy." I sighed.

"It would be great if you could stay to help keep this place together. But if you need space we will give it to you."

I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks." I opened the gate door and walked out. I turned around and waved.

"May we meet again."