Chapter 4

The many things that happened were foreplay before I and Aston eventually slept together round a friend’s sleepover since his parents were away for the weekend.

***

“Aston!” The lads call from the living room as though his name is a football club, I giggle as I shut the door behind me while Aston get’s man hugged by all his boy mates. I, on the other hand, place my bag by the front door and attempt to walk past the lads to sit with the other three girls, but while I walk, I find my way into JJ’s arms. “Hello baby, you look sexy tonight,” JJ whispers seductively in my ear, as I stand there and watch his hands travel down to the button on my jeans. Knowing that Aston has seen this, I feel hands snatch their way around my waist and bring me away from JJ so that I am bought into another body, “she’s mine,” I hear Aston warn JJ but I know it’s all a joke, “of course mate, no harm!” JJ says with his hands held up to say he surrenders.

We’d all eaten a Chinese takeaway and watched a movie. During the movie, I bargained myself some luck to be able to cuddle into Aston on one of the two sofas in the room. Being close to Aston and begin able to feel protected in his company is how I always wanted to feel, but I know that this feeling won’t stay forever. His future wife will be able to feel that feeling. Soon after the movie had finished, the group had started to play strip poker and you can probably guess that Aston was the one who constantly picked on me to take my clothes off. Typical Aston, ha!

After having such a ball with strip poker, everyone decided to call it a night. Since knowing Aston the longest, everyone decided that I should be the one to share a room with him, and not that, the room they gave us has a double bed, which means we have to share a bed too. If I’m honest, I’m really glad we got this bedroom. Spending the night with Aston has been something that I’ve dreamt for the last five years.

Walking out of the en-suit, I put my clothes on my bag, since we are spending the next night here too, and began to get myself settled into bed. In the mean time, Aston was watching me and I had no idea until I got into bed. He was standing on the side of the bed in just his boxers since he was folding up his jeans. “What?” I ask and blush, having those chocolate eyes on makes the butterflies flutter in my stomach, “you look really beautiful without makeup,” he says softly and I blush as well as smile, I notice he blushes a little too before putting his jeans on his bag and soon climbing into bed with me. “Amy, can we have a long kiss goodnight before we sleep?” He whispers and my heart races, hell yes! “Yes okay,” I say normally even though my brain is fangirling about this, and since I am lying down on my back and Aston is, well was, sitting up, he leans over and places his lips onto mine in a soft and tender kiss. While the kiss happens, I get a full taste of him and it’s more than delicious, the texture of his lips is soft and something all women would love to kiss.

I and Aston must have been sharing this kiss for about three minutes before I realized that his left hand had landed onto the right side of my waist, but bit-by-bit making its way down to my thigh. To encourage him, I move my left hand from his right shoulder to the back of his head, which deepens the kiss and I feel a slight heat and I wonder if it’s a sexual heat. I hope so. My right hand makes itself at home by laying itself onto his left rib. Almost out of nowhere, he deepens the kiss and while he does, his left hand separates my thighs for his body to take up the space between them. Oh my God, is this really happening? His kisses then break off my lips and make their way down to my neck, I breathe deeply but silently in pleasure. Hopefully tonight is the night I get to lose my virginity and if it does happen tonight, then I know I would have lost my virginity to the most special man on the planet. While his kisses string around my neck, I notice that they travel down to the top of my PJ top which shows the top of my cleavage; his kisses hang around here for a few moments before moving back up to my neck. “Uh Ast,” I moan out of control but I suddenly bite my lip and freeze to see what his reaction might be, but to my surprise he does nothing but continue before making a hot, sexy groaning noise and then pressing his erection up against my PJ shorts. Soon becoming breathlessly with the pleasure of his kisses, I move my lips to his ear, “do you think we could... Have sex?” I ask nervously, quietly and a little breathless too, but he doesn’t reply. I feel as though he’s ignored me which means he doesn’t want to have sex with me.