I

"Elena's here!" Caroline squealed as we stood beside her locker, not giving me a chance to respond as she barreled across the hallway towards our two friends. I followed after her, giving Bonnie a smile as Caroline pulled Elena into her arms. 

"How is she? Is she good?" Caroline looked toward Bonnie, not acknowledging the fact that Elena could very well talk for herself. I easily gave my best friend a smile, earning one back before she looked toward Caroline again.

"Caroline, I'm right here. And I'm fine. Thank you."

"Really?" Caroline asked, and I could tell that Elena was already growing tired of Caroline treating her as if she had no control over her emotions. I understood both sides, but at this point I knew that Elena just wanted to forget about it all and move on, and Caroline was just worried that her friend was still as broken as ever; still needing to be fixed.

"Yes, much better," Elena said.

"Well, I'm glad," I cut in before Caroline could say anything else, quickly hugging her now. "But if you need anything at all today, you know where to find any of us."

"Of course," Elena gave me a thankful smile, sending it to Bonnie and Caroline to.

"Well then," Caroline sighed, "I'll see you guys later?"

"See you later," Bonnie, Elena and I chorused, watching for a few seconds while Caroline walked away from us before we turned in the other direction.

"So how was your summer?" Elena looked at me after a second. "You spent most of it away, and when you were home ..." she paused, sadly glancing down at the floor for a second.

"You know me," I gave her a soft smile. "Couldn't get enough of being by the lake. Plus I made some major cash by being a camp counselor." 

"Nice," Elena smiled brightly as Bonnie pulled her to a stop in front of the office.

"Who's this?" she asked, looking at the boy that was standing in front of the receptionist. He was wearing a black leather jacket with dark blue jeans. To say the least, he looked sexy.

"All I see is back," Elena muttered, obviously admiring him as well.

"It's a hot back," Bonnie said in response. "I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar."

"You're really going to run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh?" Elena scoffs, joking around. 

"Pretty much," Bonnie nodded, Elena laughing as I gave them curious looks. Obviously they had a conversation on the way to school that they were about to clue me in on.

"I'll be right back," Elena suddenly muttered, Bonnie and I watched as she took off for the men's bathroom after Jeremy, who didn't look in his best shape. I sighed, and took a step towards Bonnie as she watched the new guy, still admiring him.

"So psychic?"

"Just something Grams was saying," Bonnie shrugged, "It's probably nothing, but might as well have some fun with it, right?"

I nodded. "Definitely. So what else can you tell me about him?" I motioned back toward the boy in the leather jacket, who looked to be finishing up with the receptionist.