Moving,💥

P.O.V Mark,

Today is the day Billie is leaving to go back on her tour which made me move to the dorm today extra hard. I got to know the boys tough, but if I was mad or something, she was great at calming me down and telling me I will be just fine. "Mark promise me we will see each other soon! And we'll talk just as much with each other as we do in our groups chat with the boys?" Billie smiled true her tears making me tear up and hug her as well. 

"I am going to miss you Bills," I whispered in our hug she nodded and grabbed me a little tighter before letting go. We waved at each other before we couldn't see each other anymore. She told me it was her first vacation alone without her brother or any managers making me extra proud off her. We became best friends over the 3 weeks she was on vacation here and I am forever grateful for that. 

But I also knew I had to be at the dorm within 30 minutes, so I quickly hailed a cab and left to the dorm. "Hey, Mark." Jaebum smiled opening the door to let me in. "We currently don't have single bedrooms, so you'll have to share with someone." He smiles taking a bag from my hand. "My room and Jinyoung's" Jackson screamed true the house, running into the room. "Let's just play rock paper scissors to decide," Yugyeom suggested, both of the boys stood up and played. Jackson ended up winning and believe me, that's a disaster. 

"Shall I show you your room Mark?" Jackson asked pulling me out by my hand into our new room. "I'm sorry I pulled the beds together I am used to a big bed," He said scratching the back off his head making him seem a little embarrassed. "It's okay" I smiled making him significantly calm down because the nervous stance he had faded just as fast as it came. 

We decided to put the clothes I took with me in the closet together. "Thanks for helping me, Jackson," I thanked him starting a conversation after for a while. "Guys were going to sleep!" Youngjae screamed slamming his door shut. "Okay, we are too!" Jackson yelled back. "Do you want to shower first?" Jackson asked me to which I nodded. I quickly took a shower and left the bathroom with a towel around my waist. So Jackson can go to bed fast as well because it was a lot later than we assumed. 

"You can shower," I told the staring boy without looking at him. I picked myself a clean boxer and some sweatpants, but as I turned around, I saw Jackson looking at me. "Jackson can you go shower so I can put on some clothes." I smiled making the boy wake up from his little staring session. "Sure." He said walking towards the bedroom so I could finally put my nightclothes on.

 And lay down on my side of the bad playing on my Phone. "Mark, what are you doing?" Jackson asked laying down next to me staring at my phone. "Just some random game let's talk instead of playing. I want to get to know you better. What do you think?" I implied putting my phone away. 

"Yeah, sure should I ask the first question?" He asked looking at me a smile appearing on his face. "Sure." I giggled at the once again staring boy. "'Okay, what if you're favorite color?" He asked. "My favorite color is red yours?" I immediately replied for him to smile. "I think it's black." He told me making me burst out in chuckles at his answer knowing that black isn't a color but deciding to say nothing. "Okay, next one how do you feel about girlfriends or boyfriends?" He asked making me a little uncomfortable because I don't know if I want to tell the truth already. "I am gay." I decided to just tell him looking in his eyes. "I am gay as well," Jackson said making me somehow relieved breathing out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

"Why did you hold your breath?" He chuckled. "I didn't know if you were going to except me. I thought you wouldn't be too happy about it." I replied telling him the truth about my worries. "It's okay Mark I will never judge you! And I would not even be able to because I am gay as well." He stated before hugging me. If I am honest It felt good to be in his arms, I felt safe and I couldn't help but put my head in the crook off his neck. "Jackson, why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I asked him chuckling making him laugh with me. "I don't know either but admit you do like it!" He teased. "I didn't say that!" I replied sassily slowly drifting off to sleep. With the only thought of why I liked this boy so much already.