⚠️I think I know what love is,⚠️💥

WARNING MATURE CONTENT

-----------------------------------------------------

P.O.V Mark,

My vacation was over and it was time to work. We were finally debuting making all of us feel like being stuck in a roller-coaster. Me and Noona Shi became good friends because of our trip and because she was there for me when I was alone crying myself to sleep. The boys and I grew together in a few weeks' time but there is still tension between me and the leader. This was seen as a problem for the rest sometimes because they saw me at my worst and BamBam reminded me of that every day. 

"Mark are you joining we are going out for the night" Youngjae called from my door. "Sure, where are you guys planning to go?" I asked making him grin a little considering I never want to leave my bed or room for that matter. "We are going to this club for idol's we are safe to drink and do as we please." I nodded and put on my some proper clothes before going to the hallway to shyly meet the rest. 

"Your going Mark?" Yugeom asked making me answer with a nod and look at my shoes again. We entered the club a while later and we danced most of the night away. Taking hold of several drinks and shots making all of us a little tipsy to super drunk. 

"Wait aren't you Mark Tuan?" A girl asked making me nod and smile she nodded back and went back to her friends to leave me in the company of what used to be my friends now only saving one. "Mark, can we leave?" An all too familiar voice spoke from behind me making me shudder and fall into the grasp of his hands. We left and went home I might not have consumed a lot but I know it was enough for now.

*10 Minutes later at the dorms*

*SMUT*

As we walked in we immediately started kissing up against a wall slowly making our way to our room. My shirt was gone once inside the room he took dominance making my legs feel weak. I started to pull him closer to me and loosen the jeans he still wore. 

He understood my message and took off his shirt and jeans in a fast motion making me groan. As I pulled him up on the bed with me exploring around the curves of his nearly naked body. I pulled him closer to me if that was even possible and moved my clothed hips over his underwear covered crotch. 

Jackson took over my body and pulled down my underwear and skinny's with one motion. He started licking, sucking, and kissing down from my neck to my thighs. Completely teasing and ignoring the most important part. He went back to my nipples and started playing with the right licking and biting the left, making me close to screaming in pleasure. 

"You're so good for me baby boy what do u want me to do?" His sadistic smile evident on his face making me nearly come from the sight. He started sucking on my thighs slowly going up to my hole. "Door!" I screamed quickly true my pleasure sounds. 

Jackson looked up and took me in his arms pulling me to the door to lock it and push me against it after. He picked up my right leg making me put both around his waist extremely slow he pushed a finger in my hole making me scream. "How many can u take, Babyboy" The smirking man whispered close to my ear. 

"3" I whispered huskily he smirked again in approval this time making me blush. He started pushing another finger in moving them at a terribly slow pace making me whine. "faster, daddy" I shouted making him groan in approval licking my nipple and fucking my hole with now three fingers in. 

"more, more, more!" I screamed making him suck my nipples harder and add yet another finger, I was in pure bliss now, so I didn't even notice that he moved us to the bed again. "Ready? Baby boy?" He whispered making me scream and beg for more. As he pulls his fingers out of me a loud whine left my mouth at the loss of contact. But he replaced it with his thick and long length making me grunt in the pleasure and pain. 

"You okay?" He asked kissing tears away I didn't feel falling. I nodded my head-hugging him tight. "I love u, mark," He said drunkenly as he kissed my neck whispering sweet nothings over and over again making me get used to his size. "Ready" I whispered after a bit of adjustment, he started with a slow pace for me to get used to. 

"Faster!" I moaned after a while that's when he snapped, he hit me in every right spot. Until he hit that one spot inside of me, "Please daddy more" I screamed as he kept trusting right there, knowing the power he held. This guy knows how to make people moan and scream under him. 

"Close" I moaned making him groan and nod pounding harder and deeper with every thrust, becoming a little sloppy as he went for a few more. As I came all over me and Jackson's chest he came as well as I realized in a split second I was not sure if he used a condom or not but it did not matter as it passed in a quick haze.

*SAFE*

We both came of our high and lazily laid down on each other. I don't know if it was because I was drunk or the fact that I was most definitely in love with this man but I fell asleep in a few minutes. "I love u, Mark" I heard as I fell into a deep sleep.