Confrontation, 💥

P.o.v Mark,
My dad also went back to his work for me to wait for Jackson. A few minutes later I heard the doorbell ringing, I clicked the gate open and decided to walk and greet him at the door.
As Jackson walks in a smile spreads across my face. It might be the little things that make me love him. Wait did I just really admit that one... That's way too fast! Anyway once he saw me, he immediately took a sprint to hug me making my smile bigger. 

"How are you, Mark? You seemed to be really sad on the phone." The buff guys whispered into my ear that alone made me shudder just a little if I must admit. "Come inside. We'll talk there." I said pulling away immediately missing his warmth. He nodded and so we walked towards my house right away running the stairs going to my room. 

"Wow!" He whispered upon entering my room making me laugh and think about my first week back in South Korea with Ashton, Calum, Luke, Michael, and Billie making me miss them more. "Yes, this is my room. Care for a drink?" He looked at me with a kid-like exterior giving me a look to ask for permission again making me nod. Once I permitted him, he ran around looking at everything, turning to my studio last. "Don't play the sounds there are Billy and 5sos's new music." I smiled making him look at me again gaping at the fact that the music was on it. 

*Half an hour later*
Half an hour later Jackson was finally laying on the bed playing on my PlayStation. It made me feel comfortable around him and with the things I was about to say. "Jackson?" I asked grabbing his attention. "Yes?" "The woman in the studio it's my mom" Tears sparkling just a bit from the new forming tears. He immediately came and sat next to me putting his hands around my back making me smile true my tears. 

"I didn't know that. Are you okay?" Making me nod putting my head on his shoulder. "I am sorry I am just having the week of the month and it makes me cry at every little thing," I said without thinking making his head snap towards me. "What did you say? Mark?" That's when I realized, he didn't know about any of this. 

"Another thing... It is kind of funny actually." I tried to giggle. "It's okay Mark just tell me what is going on?" He looked worried making him kind of look like a puppy. "I will just promise me to not tell the others..." He nodded making me continue. 

" When I was in my mother's belly, I had a twin sister. She died in her womb early on in the pregnancy making me mutate with her. I have one extra body part which is a womb. Which makes me able to carry a child if I wanted one." I said looking at my feet not being able to even look at him. "It is okay, Mark." He smiled hugging me making the tears stop and a confused look crosses my face. "Why is it okay. It is f*cking disgusting." 

"No, it is not Mark it is something very special!" We smiled holding eye contact for a little while, I never knew his eyes were this kind of pretty. He slowly went closer and closer until our noses touched and our lips nearly. "Mark I am home and I brought pizza." I heard my father yell making us flinch away from each other. 

"Let's eat," Jackson said rubbing his neck before grabbing my hand and walking me downstairs. "Oh hi." My father smiled shaking hands with Jackson making me smile. "Hi, I am Jackson." He smiled after their little meeting we ate pizza and talked before going upstairs to play games again. "Let's go to sleep," I told him as it was around 1 am making it pretty late. 

*Next morning*

"Good morning boys!" My dad walked in waking me up noticing I am still in Jackson's arms, but as I tried to move away he thought something else... Because once I moved away he came closer to me and pulled me in closer continuing to sleep. My dad saw and grinned walking away from my room screaming that the food was ready. 

"Jackson wake up my dad made food." I peeled myself away from Jackson and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. Little did I know the door was unlocked. As I stood in the shower relaxing underneath the warm water when someone *cough* Jackson *chough* walked in without shame to brush his teeth. 

"Jackson, what do you think you're doing?' I shouted before turning my back to him. "Brushing my teeth." He said turning to me making me scream because this dude has literally no shame. "Turn around Wang!" I shouted before running out of the shower and picking a towel to wear around my waist. Little did I know again that there was a mirror where Jackson had a perfectly good view of everything. 

"You're cute but I'm bigger." He smirked turning around to look me up and down again making me gulp, what did he just say? "What did you say, Jackson?" I said a bit embarrassed looking at him. "Nothing just that I'm bigger than you." He said looking at me with a very cheeky expression. 

"I hate you, Wang." Embarrassedly walking out picking up my clothes to dress up in my dad's bathroom. "I know you love me!" Jackson shouted as I ran to the bathroom to change. "Dad, what's for breakfast?" I asked walking in the kitchen seeing Jackson and my dad talking. 

"It is standing in the kitchen can you make up the plates?" I smiled and nodded and I made plates for Jackson, my dad, and I. Picking just one pancake for Jackson while my dad and I having four, that's what they call payback. I walked in and gave them their plates. Jackson looking at me giving me a shocked expression while I just mouthed payback. He groaned and ate his pancake as I gave him on of my own making him smile. After the food, we decided to watch a movie and then go to our dorm again. 

*At the dorm*

The moment Jackson and I entered the door of our dorm there was silence. Which was very unusual for a place with seven people in it. As we entered the living room Jaebum was the only one there giving us a glare with a little hint of sadness. "What happened?" He asked sternly making me cringe and walk closer to Jackson him grabbing my waist in comfort. "I am sorry," I said tearing up a little leaving the room not feeling comfortable with the tension in it. As I shut the door, I heard yelling and Jackson stumbling in after it too. Immediately asking me if I was alright to which I nodded with a little smile. "It was too much, I guess. And I just miss her very much!" I said laying him laying next to me to pull me in his arms. 

*20 minutes later*
"Mark Jackson, can I talk to you?" Jaebum asked softly making me nod my head and Jackson shifting in his sleep. "What is up?" I asked making him tear up a bit. "I am so sorry I did not know." He said looking down at his feet. I smiled and hugged him making him cry a little louder. "It is okay you guys couldn't have known!" I said making him nod. We talked a little like that and as he shared his life story with me, I teared up a bit too. So let's say we are fine with each other and we get along fine. After the small talk about our hurdles we ate with the other members and  I fell asleep in Jackson's arms in our bed at night.