PROLOGUE

Hope. A feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.

Heartbreaks- in different relationships. The heartbreaks that you encounter with your family, friends, or with your lover.

What if.. you keep on experiencing this kind of heartbreak? This kind of heartbreak that can kill your emotions. That can affect you- yourself. This kind of heartbreak that.. you almost wanted to die because of the pain that you are feeling over and over again.

You keep on telling yourself to think positive and you can fix this all. That you can get through all of this pain. You keep on hoping that he will come back. You keep on hoping that he still love you the same way when you two fell in love with each other. You keep on hoping that he is still the same man that you love.

But.. what if one day, he just left you? He left you because of his unacceptable reasons and he keeps on coming back like nothing ever happened? He acted like everything is fine and you keep on accepting him. You keep on feeling the same pain. You keep on hoping that you can fix your relationship.

Will you lose hope? Will you give up? Can you let him go?

A/N: This is not a pure English story. Tagalog din po ito :)