blue-sky hands

tyler

it's too bright, too white, i don't like it. not at all.

"tyler?" i know that voice. i know i do, i just don't know where from...

flash

"help!" who is that?!

"help!" i try to open my eyes slightly, it works, but i feel myself slipping again so i look up to see whose arms are wrapped securely around me but...

i wake again, much time can't have passed because the person is still there, i lift my eyes and see the most beautiful sight, mocha eyes frantic with worry, c-major lips and tiger-growl teeth, all topped off with blue-sky hair. is god real?! if he is, then he's sitting here, holding me as i slip in and out of con-...

"help!" there it is again, damn, he has a really nice voice. i hear a clicking noise, he probably got bored and decided to go on his cellphone, well, it was fun while it lasted... as i slip again i catch a glimpse of the text:

"ashley, i'm in the hallway near trig, the one with the yellow walls and i'm with a  beautiful boy who is unconscious and bleeding. he has scars all up his arms too, i've been calling for help but no-one can hear me, help me ash, don't flake on me. x"

i'm bleeding, i'm beautiful?

no, i'm not, he's lying...

just like everyone else who ever said anything nice about me.

my name's blurryface and i care what you think...

as i  let the blackness overwhelm me i feel something warm and strong and reassuring grab my hand, the hand that was there for me when no-one else was, the boy, the sky.

and i feel blurryface melt away.

--------------------------------

A/N Hey guys! sorry, I had to use pieces from the Forest fic because i was having #writer's block# but I think it fit in well with the story. Anyway, I promise the next chapter will be longer.