Chapter one

Cassie and Casey have to share a room. The owner thought that just because they were twins they wanted to be in the same room together so they wouldn't feel left out. They are know as the trouble twins in the orphanage. Cassie barely gets in trouble, but Casey on the other hand gets in trouble every day. They go everywhere together. So if one of them get in trouble, most likely Casey, they both will get in trouble because they can't tell which one is which. Cassie is the quiet one, she always puts her hair in pigtails that's how some people tell them apart. Casey wears her hair down most of the time. Cassie is a girly girl and Casey is a tomboy. Even though they are total opposites they still like doing some things together like dancing, skateboarding, acting, and other stuff like that. Casey is the one who makes and executes the plans. Cassie is the distractor. She also is good at pick pocketing, which is bad. They would do anything together no matter what.
-
Cassie and Casey were in their room. Cassie was sitting by the window looking out of it. Casey was on her bed, she was reading a book as punishment for sneaking out, she doesn't like reading and the owner knows that so she makes Casey read when she gets punished. Cassie on the other hand loves reading so when they get in trouble she isn't allowed to read any books until Casey has finished her book. Casey finished her book. "Finally." She said in an tired voice, she had been reading almost all day. "Yay!" Cassie said happily and clapped her hands. Casey sighed loudly and laid down. Cassie crawled over to where their beds were, she didn't want to get up because she was too lazy. The owner walked up and knocked on their door. She opened it without then saying anything. "What's the point of knocking if you're just going to open the door anyway?" Casey asked sassily. "Watch your tone." The owner scolded Casey. Casey mocked her. Cassie giggled, she grabbed a piece of chocolate from their dresser. She knew she wasn't supposed to have candy but she ate it anyway. "Do you teo want to get in trouble again?" The owner asked in an aggregated tone. Cassie shook her head while she did that her pigtails went  back and forth, she had chocolate all over her face, she wasn't facing the owner so the owner didn't notice she had it all over her face. "No." Casey said annoyed and rolled her eyes. "It's dinner time come on." The owner said. "No we don't want dinner." Casey said. "Fine if you two aren't going to eat you guys can clean the kitchen." The owner said. "We will eat." Casey said and they ran downstairs and sat at the table with the other kids. The owner and a few of the older kids came out and put the food on the table that was in the corner. The owner called some to go get their food. It was about ten minutes later finally it was Cassie and Casey's turn. They got up and looked at the food with disgust. The owner looked at them, she walked over to them. "Remember what happens when you don't eat your food." The owner told them then went back to where he was before. They put some stuff on their plates then went to the table and started to eat their food. After a few minutes they were playing with their food more than eating it. The owner was watching them and they knew it. The rule when you eat is you can't leave the table until all your food is gone by now most of the people were gone. The last few people left. Casey and Cassie were still sitting there eating they eventually finished and went to the living room with the rest of the people. Some people were watching tv. Others were playing board games. There were people in the corner playing with the toys. The owner didn't want the toys all over the place so he put a gate up to make sure they didn't. If they were that you would be taken away for a day. Cassie and Casey didn't play with board games or toys. They usually sat there watching tv. They never liked what was on but they didn't complain. After an hour or two it was 10 o'clock and they had to go to bed. Everyone went to their rooms except Casey and Cassie they didn't want to go. They got up a few minutes after every one left and went to their room. They put on their pajamas and brushed their teeth like everyone else did. They turned the light off then climbed into bed. They laid down and drifted off to sleep.