Chapter four

Cassie and Casey went to their room. They grabbed a backpack and started to put their stuff in it. They didn't have many clothes. They had a pair for each day of the week and a special pair for adoption day. They had two pairs of shoes. They also had a necklace that Mr.Adams gave to them on their sixth birthday. He had a special bond with him they were always in his office. They grabbed their bathroom things and put them in the backpack, too. They finished and ran downstairs. Logan had already finished signing the papers. Once he saw them coming he smiled. "Ready to go?" He asked. "One second." Casey said. They went to Mr. Adams and hugged him. Mr. Adams smiled and hugged them back. "I'll miss you." Cassie whispered in his ear. That was the first words in a while that she said to anyone besides Casey. He smiled. "I'll miss you, too." He whispered back. They let go. Logan grabbed their hands and they started to walked outside. Casey and Cassie waved goodbye to Mr. Adams. They went to Logan's car. He put their backpacks in the trunk and they went inside the car. Logan got in, too. They buckled up and he drove to his apartment. "We are here." Logan said and unbuckled. Cassie and Casey did, too. Logan opened his door and got out then went to the back and got their backpacks. They opened the door and got out, too. They walked up to his apartment and he unlocked the door. He opened it and they walked in. "Welcome to your new home." He said. They smiled and hugged him.