Chapter three

Mr. Adams and Logan were in the office. Mr. Adams was at his desk. Logan was sitting in front of him. "So you are here to adopt someone I assume?" Mr. Adams asked Logan. "Yes, I am." Logan said smiling. "Okay. Do you have any age preferences?" Mr. Adams asked. "Um not really." Logan said. Mr. Adams smiled and handed Logan a few books, it was the children's profiles. Mr. Adams started to fill out a paper while he waited for Logan to pick. "Excuse me." Logan said. Mr. Adams put his pen down and looked at him. "Yes?" Mr. Adams asked. "I was actually wondering, who are the two little girls that answered the door?" Logan asked. "Oh they are Cassie and Casey." Mr. Adams said. "Can I see them?" Logan asked. "Sure I'll go get them for you. I'll be right back." Mr. Adams said. He stood up and pushed his chair in then walked to the living room. "Cassie, Casey. In my office please." He said. All the kids looked at them. Casey and Cassie stood up and went to the office with Mr. Adams. Logan smiled. Casey and Cassie looked at each other. 'Maybe Cassie was right.' Casey thought. "Are in trouble?" Cassie asked Mr. Adams. "No, you guys aren't in trouble." Mr. Adams said. "This gentleman wants to talk to you guys." Mr. Adams added referring to Logan. They smiled. "Okay." Casey said. They went to the interview room. Logan sat at in one of the chairs at the table. Casey and Cassie sat on the other side. Casey grabbed Cassie's hand reassuringly. "Hello Casey. Hello Cassie." Logan said smiling. "Hi." They said and waved. "I am Logan." He said. "Can I ask you guys a few questions?" He added. "Sure." Casey said. A few minutes later he asked. "Would it be okay if I adopted you?" Logan asked them. They smiled. "We would love that." Casey said excitedly. "Okay go pack your stuff. I'll sign the papers." Logan said. They nodded their heads and ran to their room to get their stuff.