Dancing with the New Bad Boy

Hey. This is my new story I hope will get more views than the others. I hope you like it and enjoy! Dedicated to lili95276 for making the amazing cover! Really appreciate it! If any of my readers need a cover, i suggest talking to her or going on their discussion- [OPEN] Snowfield Designs Covers, Banners, Story ads, Profile pics and more!

[OPEN] இSnowfield Designsஇ - Covers, Banners, Story Ads, Profile Pics, and more!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran, breathing in deep breaths of air as I left my life behind me. It felt like I was flying. Amazing. I was nearing school, and I was already late. Cars were pulling up in all directions as I ran into the schools property, earning a few dirty looks and some explicit language. Morons, i laughed to myself. I jogged inside, stopping at my locker. I pulled out my school clothes and ran into the girls changing room to change quickly. Where I came out, the bell had just gone. Seriously? Perfect timing or what? 

"Hey! Lexi! Wait Up! You went on a run this morning and I didn't get to catch up!" My friend, Cora said. She knew i always ran. Sometimes she came, but I wasn't about to get detention for waiting for her. 

"Yeah" i said, rubbing my neck. "Sorry about that." She laughed and we walked together to class. truth is, me and her had a huge secret only we knew. The reason why i run, and box. My parents died when I was young. I'm a only child. They died in a 'mystery' murder. Truth is it wasn't. Me and Cora, we knew why. My parents were part of FBI, secret agents for the country. There's no record of them. No even on my birth certificate. Its like they were erased from the world, if I wasn't still in it. 

Our town was a pretty amazing one. We had rules which everyone kept, and in return they allowed the gangs and crews to roam the streets, as long as they caused no trouble. And of course, there's the odd couple of fights, but everyone keeps there word. Me and Cora walked into our class, and my mouth dropped open. 

"Cora? Who the hell are they? Are they a crew?" i whispered to her. She looked at me, seeing if i was serious. I wasn't usually worried about this stuff. Of course i wasn't, i was going to become a agent. It's what my parents last wish was. And even now, even if i admit it, i'm terribly good at it. But I don't want to be a agent. I was a cheerleader, hardly agent material. After my parents died, i hated the idea of joining a crew, because that was something many people regretted in later life, not paying attention in class, having to practice alot. I loved dancing though. I loved streetdance, but the idea of joining a crew scared me. 

I was a good dancer too. Me and Cora danced like anything. I always jogged and we practiced in the gym at my house. We had practiced since we were little. I guess we were the two girl crew, if you wanted to think technically. 

We sat down in our seats, and I looked over at the rowdy boys, all laughing and not caring who was watching. Suddenly the door opened, and two girls walked into the room, sitting down in the group. I sighed, two more girls who's lives are being shoved down the drain. They weren't even exactly pretty either. Wearing black is so... Gothic. I had a free period, which i spent in the school gym. It was so going to rock. Cora went to her class, and i headed off to get changed into my gym clothes. It was empty, as usual, and i made sure to turn my music up loud, because Mr Richardson always hated that. I was the only person in town with a beat box docking station, and i knew many envied it. 

On came Swedish House Mafia- Antidote

I smiled and listened to the lyrics, playing them in my head.

Don't stop, Turn that up, Take it higher

Take this mother up, start a riot

There's a glitch inside my system

Rushing through my whole existence

I started dancing, doing the usual routine of the chorus, tutting and then a headstand. I practiced over and over, then went to We No Speak Americano, to practice my cheer-leading dance routine.It was OK, i guess. When I was literally dripping in sweat, i stopped, and sat down, drinking my water fast. 

I looked up when i heard someones clapping, and i saw Jasper Fulton standing by the door. I raised a eyebrow at him and went back to scrolling through music and drinking. 

"The good girls got some good moves" he said, nodding to prove his statement was true. 

"Yeah, well, I do what I can. Its what i get for being a cheerleader, hey?" i said, smiling up at him. He laughed and stepped through from the doorway. I moved up on the bench so he could sit next to me. 

"Yeah, i guess so" he said. Yeah, that was another thing. My mum always loved my girlishness, so when she died i went into barbie mode. Not so much now but i was. That's why i'm popular and a cheerleader. I looked back to Jasper. "Your in a crew, right?" 

"Nah, not my scene. Your the first soul who has seen me dance except for Cora. No one else knows" i said, acting unfazed by his question. 

"Well you should be. I'm in a crew. I'd get you if we needed a girl. I'll see what i can do though. Show me some more of your dancing?" he said. I laughed, getting up and putting on Apple Bottom Jeans by T-Pain. I danced some more. Half way through the song i asked him to join in. After some encouragement, he reluctantly got up and danced with me. I jumped over his back , he lifted me up. Dance after dance went by and by beat box was drowned out by the bell. I stopped and looked to the door, to make sure i had actually heard the bell. I saw a boy standing there, looking in the room, watching us dance. I started to walk to the door, but he walked away. I didn't get to see his face. Who was the boy, why was he watching, and why did he walk away angrily? I walked to class, fixated on who the boy was. I was going to find out .......very soon. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Lexi---------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Thanks for reading!