Chapter 5

I couldn't believe it. This Randy boy, who has been here all year, was family. Like blood relation. I didn't think I had any anymore... Now i was sat there, subtly looking over at him, as he blended in with his friends, chatting, and laughing, i realised me and him had a couple of similarities in our facial features. This was getting out of hand. 

I took out my IPad, and silently sat at my table alone, scrolling through the schools database, which of course, didn't take much effort to hack into. I found his name. Randy Hegarty. Not much information on him. He plays on the soccer team, does 'intense PE', like me, which i'm guessing is his training. He is getting good grades, and disappeared for 'holiday' time, for about 3 months, which he said was due to his family travelling around the world, and him meeting them a while. I knew that was a lie. He had done a mission. He was a year older than me, and i had a feeling he had done at least a few missions. 

I close my laptop, and frowned. The name Hegarty had no relation to either of my parents surnames. I was curious. Any normal person might just go ask, but you can't exactly go up to someone, around their friends, and accuse them of being your relation. It doesn't work like that. I drifted off, deep in thought as i attempted to piece together the weird situation in my mind. 

While i was in my dazed state, i hadn't noticed Jasper slip in the seat next to me. 

"Hey Babe" he said, casually putting his arm over my shoulder. I shook it off, and frowned at him.

"I'm not your babe" I warned. He smirked.

"You will be, when you join our crew" He grinned. 

"Who said i am, what if i found a better offer?"

"No one's better than us, no one. Join us Lexi, become one of us! Be with me" He said, but i could hear that he wasn't asking. He was telling. Did he really think that would work? I scoffed, getting up, and walking away, only to be yanked back by his grip. I swiftly turned, punching him in the face, hard, might i add. 

"If I want to join your stupid crew, i'll let you know. But if i do, it won't be because you're in it" i sneered, walking away, and letting his friends and witnesses stand with their mouths practically on the floor.

Lucas ran up to me, making me groan. He had a grin, and he held up his hand. I raised a eyebrow, and he took my hand. 

"This is how you do it" he said, smacking his hand against mine. I half-heartedly smiled. "What's wrong?" he asked, seeing i wasn't my cheery self. 

"Family Issues" was all i said, and he nodded, not saying anything else about it. 

"Hey guess what?" He said, changing the subject as we walked. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Mr Handsome, aka Danny, asked about you today" He said. This made me pay attention.

"What?" I said, not really believing him.

"He said 'How's that girl, Lexi, she wasn't a bad dancer. A good edition to our crew, Lucas. Is she able to join?" he mimicked his voice, making me laugh at how off it was. 

"Was that it?" i questioned. 

"No, he said 'Are you interested in Lexi? Is she gunna be your girl?' and i said 'Nah, she's more of a friend, well that's what i think anyway. Why?' and he said 'Just wondered if she was single'" he replied, with a huge suggestive grin plastered over his face. I just stood there, unable to say anything. He might like me. He actually might like me. It terrified me and thrilled me at the same time. But then it dawned on me. I wasn't going to even think about that, until i find out who Randy is. And i knew just the person who i could ask. Olga. And i'm sure she would like the torture technique i'd be using to get the information out of her..... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so late, i've been really busy. I've tried uploading so many times! But i've never managed to upload. I'm getting back into it again now! Be prepared for more frequent chapters!!!!! :D