The night.

7:30pm.

He.was.at.his.limit.he had seen,and felt it all.all of the hurt,the pain.he was ready to do the unthinkable.

The exotic lady put the snake,Sheila,back in her cage and went up to her trailer door.to her surprise  it was unlocked.she stepped in to be greeted with a green cardboard box in front if the door with the big read letters that spelt "open me".she opened the strange box and found a curled up envelope inside a scroll holder.she opened the holder and plop came the letter.she opened the envelope to find a letter that began."dear mother,please come enjoy a nice picnic up at the top of the hill,where the moon is shining,but you're the only star I see!!
Sincerely your son,
            Jerome.v."
She smiled and began her journey towards the hill.

--------------------------—----------
Once she got to the top she saw Jerome sitting patiently with a great big smile and his boyishly charming looks never breaking trance.

She got to the red table cloth placed on the ground and Jerome nodded.she sat down.

"You know mother,I am surprised you even came,"

he began while standing up and circling the picnic blanket.
"But knowing you,ya can't pass up some good homemade pumpkin pie!"
the mom giggled and went to go open the flap.Jerome knew this and was thrilled that the fun got to start earlier.she opened the flap to see an axe and a big,black,trash bag.she got up quickly and moved her head back and forth and Jerome picked up the axe and forwarded her.she went to turn around to run away but was stopped and a hard chest.she looked up to see her past lover

The blind fortune teller...
Jerome grabbed her bye the neck and spoke"well mom,the joke,is really in you!"and

SLASH!

He was a devil,covered in blood ,in the pale moonlight