Carly and Luke

Carly's POV

We were never close. We never will be. 11 years since we saw each other. We may of hated each other, but I still think about him everyday. Luke may not care about me but I do about him. I remember him pulling off my Barbies' heads and shredding my clothes. We never got along. Everyday I regret not being close when we could. Now we don't have a choice. Cursed the day we were born to battle until one falls. Thinking about that day makes me scared. The pain and agony that would be experienced. I didn't ask for this life. All I ever wanted was peace. Is that to much to ask?

I think I've made a friend here. her name is Mellizabel. She's nice, I guess. I mean, she talks to me sometimes. She showed me how to throw the biggest ball of ice I've ever seen. That was pretty cool.

Bailey is the new kid here. She is kinda cool. She's pretty strong as well. I would give anything to have her power. She beat Melinda. She's like the strongest person ever. She could probably beat Ms. Tidal is she tried. That's scary.

In the morning I walked out into the training room and saw a small girl walking out with a nervous look on her face. She looked no older than age 12. I felt bad for her. She looked so sweet and innocent. She had two blond pigtails and brown eyes. A pink shirt and a blue shirt complete with light up sneakers. I would do anything to keep the girl safe. Finally I said something. "Hey good luck."

She glanced at me with big puppy eyes and smiled. For the first time in a while I felt like I was someone to somebody. I had a friend.

"Go be your strongest!' I yelled to her at the opposite end of the hall.

She looked back at me and smiled. if only someone else would do that for me.

Luke's POV

"AHHHH!!!" Everybody screamed. I just broke a statue with my fire powers. I liked it. I wanted to be the bad boy of the school. I was destined to give that Bridget girl a lesson. After what she did to Clark she was gonna get it. Hard. Very hard. Like what Carly is going to get. I cant wait to crush her. She never liked me. She never wanted to do anything with me. She wouldn't do a thing for me. Yet I did the same. I put her down. I was the enemy. I kinda understand why though. That still doesn't make up for her cruelty to me. She kicked me when I was already on the ground.

"LUKE!" I heard a woman scream. This time I was dead meat. "You are gong to attack your sister next week!" Oh boy. I am nowhere near ready to fight her. Game over. hey maybe I can plead for forgiveness from Bridget and she can teach me. This is what I get for not practicing all these years. Instant death. Great. Just what I needed.

Author's Note-
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Tell me what you think about it in the comments. Check out Katelyn and JKblitz you know the drill. Bye 😘