"hey

"Benson get up. It's 12 am. It's lunch and we have stuff to do" hollered Benson mother

"Uhh can't anyone get some sleep in this hell hole."
Like jeez all I want to do is sleep but no. First they make me move across the country and then they make me start a new school in a few weeks and now they want me to MAKE FRIENDS. I have friends back home! So finally I pulled the covers off my slightly cold body and use all my energy to sit up. I eventually made my way out of bed and down stairs to see that my mother and father were eating breakfast.

"Good morning mom, dad. How was your sleep?"

"Very good, thank you. What were you doing last night that caused you to sleep in so much disruption at 1 in the morning?" Asked his father

"I was making a YouTube video and talking to my friends. You know, the ones BACK HOME?"

"How many times do I have to tell you this. We are home this is our home." Scoffed father

"NO. THIS SHIT WHOLE IS NOT MY HOME" yelled Benson

I looked them dead in the eye and kinda felt bad. I love them a lot but they never understood...me and I hate it. I wanted to say sorry with all my might but instead I ran up to my room crying.

I hate feeling like this, feeling so weak and babyish. Just before they made me move I came out to my school. I told my school I was gay. I was already bullied because I'm trans but telling them I was gay... that just made shit worse.

I heard a knock at my door and I told my mom to come in.

"Hey,. I just wish he would understand that I'm not a worthless pice of shit" I said under my breath

"He doesn't think your a "worthless peice of shit". He loves you very much but he is having a hard time knowing that your.... gay". Mother mutterd

_________________________________

I laid in my bed, dreading to get my ass out of it and go "make friends". But I told my mother I would. I grabbed my wallet and keys and then I was just about to leave and my mom yelled at me to grab my phone. I really didn't want to bring my phone because the I would have to deal with my friends from home texting me.

So I decided to go to the store and pick up some food that I actually like. As I was just about to leave a boy raninto me and u dropped every thing.

"Hey!! Watch it." I hollered

"Oh my God I'm so sorry. Shit do you want some help. Sorry I'm really clumsy." He said quietly

"Uhh sure. It's ok. I get it your in a hurry"

"No I'm really not" He laughed lightly

At this point I had looked at him and realized he was very hot. He had very nice eyes. I started staring and realized he saw.

"Umm. Fu*k. Sorry it's just that I uh.. your umm....really cute. I told him.

"Oh um. I was just thinking the same t-thing" He whispered

"Um I'm uh.. I'm Benson" I muttered

"I'm Ryan. It is very nice to meet you. And agian very sorry"

"Hey no big deal. Honestly it's fine"

"Oh um ok. C-could I um mabey h-have your um number. If that's OK with you"

"Um sure.

A/n

Heyy guys. So I'm not very good at this. Sorry. So this is just some stupid fan fiction. So um ya

I will try and update as much as possible.

Byee!!