All I See Is You

Credit to jikookers for this lovely drawing 😍😉💖 Check out her insta for more jikook fanarts! and her Wattpad for more Jikook stories 😄😁💖 And Happy Birthday!!! I wish you all the best 😍😙💞 (More notes at the end)

7:28 AM

"Wake up" Someone said as I groaned in annoyance.

"3 more minutes" I mumbled as I snuggled up more to my precious pillow.

"I swear Jimin if you don't get up I'll pour all this cold water on you!!" Someone said as I ignore him. Like he would do it anyways---

"AHHHHHHH" I screamed as I felt the cold liquid all over me. I quickly sat up and looked at the culprit.

"Yoongi hyung!!" I said as I gritted my teeth.

"That's what you get, now get up and Taehyung is already waiting for us" Yoongi hyung said as he left with a smug on his face. I glare at him and sigh.

Great, my day is already cold. Literally. I stood up and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower since I'm already wet (not the kind of wet you are all thinking!!!). After that I changed into a black and white stripe long-sleeve and my shorts. I also took my blue jacket.

Then I went to the kitchen and saw Yoongi hyung and Taehyung feeding each other

Then I went to the kitchen and saw Yoongi hyung and Taehyung feeding each other.... with their own mouths. I cough and looked at them.

"Its too early to eat each others faces" I said as they finally separate.

"Your just jealous since you don't have that freshman" Yoongi hyung said as he smirks and I blush.

"No I'm not!!" I said. Taehyung giggles as he stood up and wrap his arms around my shoulders.

"Bro, I told you to talk to Jungkook and asked him out" Y
Taehyung said. I sigh in defeat.

"Its hard, I mean everytime I get close to him, my mind goes blank! Like I can't function properly" I said.

"That's why you need a game plan!" Taehyung said.

"Or do it the easy way" Yoongi hyung said.

"Easy way?" I asked as he nod.

"Just come up to him and tell him, Hey daddy can I be your baby boy?" Yoongi hyung said calmly. Taehyung busted out laughing at my side.

"What the fuck hyung?!?!" I said as my cheeks turn red.

"Hey that works! Look at me and Taehyung now!" Yoongi hyung said as I look at Taehyung in horror.