Ch.33-Truth be told!

So after two months of not updating! XD Here is an update! :P before I start id like to introduce my new books that you can check on my Profile!

The Waitress-Niall Horan

Let It Go-Harry Styles with a touch of Frozen

Autumn Breezes- Zayn Malik

Blinded- Harry Styles

Ms. Sassy- Louis Tomlinson

that's all of it! please read it! its gonna be good! I swear! I think its even better than this! whoooo!

And I'd like to ask you all how did you find midnight memories vid? to be honest I expected more than that! sorry!

Songs for the Chapter!

You and I-One Direction

here's to never growing up-Avril Lavigne

Unconditionally-Katy Perry

*************

Alnair's POV

It was time for dinner, about three hours after we arrived back in LA. We had been in a hotel and its time to dig in. We were finishing our plates as I squeezed Zayn's hand from below the table.

We decided we will tell everyone about our relationship today, as in officially! even worldwide throughout twitter. Zayn and I planned this ever since we left London and we both hope its gonna go good.

Zayn looks at me and gives me an assuring smile signaling me that its time. "Attention everyone...." Zayn starts as I squeeze his hand tighter "Alnair has something to say...." He tells as everyone looks at me and I prepare myself to say the truth.

"Well.... Zayn and I are Together...." After saying everything, here was silence... not even one bit of sound to be heard.

"Well?" I ask as they started to cheer and scream a lot, even Chesca... they seemed to know that this was coming?

"YOU OWE ME 50$ LOUIS!!!" Mikel cheers as Loyis pouts handing her fifty bucks.

"I knew you were dating!" Cheska says and hugs me back after "congratulations" she says

Zayn then raises his glass "A Toast! For Zalnair!" He says as everyone gives us a toast for congratulations.

Time to let the whole world know! I got my phone and took a selfie of me and Zayn drinking wine with our hands linked then tweeted it.

@TAAlnair: I'm glad to annouce that @1DZaynMalik ad I are official! #Zalnair twit.img.AFt13452

After just a few moments the tweet got a lot of retweets and favorites, comments are both good and bad. I brushed off the bad comments and read the good ones knowing that those people can do nothing that Zayn and I are together.

@imangelian: @TAAlnair @1DZaynMalik CONGRATZ ALOT MY IDOLS! #ZALNAIR FOREVER!

@Zalnair4eva: @TAAlnair @1DZaynMalik ypu are fit for each other! #Zalnair forever!

@Alnairsfan01: @TAAlnair I support your relationship with @1DZaynMalik #Zalnair

@1DZaynMalik: thanks a lot everyone for supporting @TAAlnair and me! #Zalnair

a few more hours, trends about me and Zayn went worldwide!

#Zalnair

#TeamZalnair

#ZaynandAlnair

#ForeverZ&A

I kinda liked it how the world accepted us despite the people who threw hate and my true fans are there on my back for support against the haters!

*********

short but still an update! :P sorry I need to update like 6 fanfics a day so some are on hold! but I'll update the on holds as time goes by! ohh and this fanfic will end in 35 chapters so were near! I'll post a sequel though and ill tell you when the sequel is out!

Vote, Comment, Be A Fan! Ily All!

-Bells