Prologue

"What are you going to do about me? Kill me?" seethed Sarinia. I laughed. "Maybe," I replied. I grabbed the keys from the top drawer and locked the door.

"Well, you might as well tell me," she said. "Are you trying to convince me?"

Sarinia was quiet for a moment. "I hate you, once I'm free..I'll..I'll, get you for this," I rolled my eyes.

"This is my happy ending, you were the most worthless mother, I begged to know what happened and you decided not to tell me. You decided not to tell me that I would die in front of every vampire there is?" I said simply.

Sarinia kept quiet. "That's what I like to hear!" I smirked. A creepy thought crawled its way into my mind.

There were windows. It is daytime. But she doesn't know, because it's very dark here, but that doesn't matter.

Sunlight burns vampires.

I grinned. I could heard god pounding on me why I ever turned into a heartless person. Such a violent person.

Everyone has bad thoughts, that's all.

Only the bad make their evil thoughts come alive.

Come again, I'm a bad technically.

Without thinking, I pulled the shades up and sun rays bursted into the room.

A scream flooded the whole room, the whole building, the whole area.

I did not dare turn around to see Sarinia. Nor go to the room where Riley was. Let alone the whole prison cells.

I smirked, "This is my happy ending, you made my life miserable, I make yours,"

And another shriek flooded the building. Then a different cry called out. Then 3 more, then 5, 9, 45..

The others must of  opened the windows too.

Just then all the screams that pierced your blood stopped. My stomach lurched at the sudden silence.

Their all dead. All my enemies.

Even the worst ones.

Their gone. I'm free. This is my life again..the life I have always wanted to come back.

I ran through the halls and out of the door. I ran across the fields and laughed.

I'm free.

I'M FREE!!!!!

We killed them. We did it.

But god bless Parker.