Chapter 1

We were inside a car. Driving to my mother's friends' house. Boring. I fell asleep the whole time. My imagination cannot expand itself for 4 hours straight. So my dreams keep me company. Not that I have dreams though.

~~6 hours later~~

I woke up startled. I found myself inside a different car. A car I did not recognize.

The car had thick, soft dark red velvety leather and cushions below me. The seats. The car's walls were very dark red with smooth texture. And shiny-looking. Polished. The windows had drapes over them. Huh? Drapes?

I yanked them to let them fall down but it held. It did not budge. I looked around. No sunlight shone through.

Hmm....

But why? Just then I noticed that there were 2 people in front at me, staring. I whipped around to stare at them back. Except, I flinched away. Instantly.

Their appearances were very...impossibly natural. Impossible for them to be humans. Not that I'm saying every human has the same features.

A woman had dark icy blue eyes, with pale irredecent smooth skin. Her face was narrow, and her hair was dark black with red highlights, she had deep dark blood red lips..but something crazy caught my eye. She had 2 teeth that hung down her lips, and were curved.

Their fangs.

And there was blood right there on her fangs.

Suddenly a chill ran down my spine and down to the seats..she might've bitten me.

I turned pale..pale as a white sheet having its first day in the laundry room.

She bit me.

Or did she?

The man had the same features. Except the part that his eyes were a dark shade of vibrant purple, and his hair was moonlight blue, with black streaks. His hair was smoothened. With gel maybe.

I squeaked. "What?"

They were vampires. Vampires that kidnapped me. Vampires that might've bit me. I almost died. But didn't they have to bury me first and then I have to dig out myself and suddenly have a huge thirst for blood?

No. I am in a car. A vampire's car.

The 2 vampires snickered.

"So. You follow us. And you won't get hurt."

Huh. I don't get it.

"I didn't tell you that I was afraid of you though," I said annoyed.

But they laughed. The woman scared me most. She cackled. And I had a memory flash into my mind.

Flashback

I played with my ball and kicked it around. A smell came out of nowhere. It smelled like pie. Blueberry pie. Mmm...my favorite.

So I followed the scent. I was 6 years old. I did not know what was about to happen to me. My legs weren't used to walking very fast still. But I followed the scent. Only mommy was home. But I will come back without eating lunch. I will not eat broccoli!

I will my full, and mommy will understand.

I followed the scent and it was hard. I kept getting lost and my nose ached. I didn't give up though. I followed until I saw a house with a window open.

Home felt very far away. But I know what my house looks like! It is white with a tall tree next to it.

I saw a blueberry pie there. And walked to eat. I couldn't reach the pie very well. It was about 5x as tall as I was!

There pie was next to a porch. But the porch was tall. There were a lot of stairs. So I climbed up the stairs. I was next to the pie.

Grabbing a piece, I ate ferociously. Then an old woman with 2 black sockets where her eye was came out the window.

"Why! Hello dear! Would you like some more? What's your name? Where do you live? Do you have a family?"

But the woman never waited for me to answer. She just kept talking. Then, I was full. Very full. I wanted to lie down."I'm full. Goodbye."

And so I walked away. The old woman screamed. "Don't go away! Don't you want candy? Don't you want more? Don't you want cake?" And then I heard a door open behind me. There stood, an old woman with no eyes.

She was creepy. Because she had no legs, tubes she stood on. And she had no arms. Armless.

She was very scary. I ran. Scared. Into the woods. But I didn't know where my house was, a lot of houses were white and had a tall tree next to it!

Even an emoji! (Yes, I love emojis!)

🏡.

I ran as fast as I could. I looked back. The woman wasn't there. But instead, was a bear.

I screamed. I ran again. My rib cages killed me. I strained all of my muscles. Yet, I kept running.

I ran to an end. Where there were open streets and cars everywhere. There were traffic lights.

I am surprised how I outran a bear! I first surprised my self that I ran 79 laps on the beep test this year, and I outran a bear!

I am super woman. With big boobies for poisonous milk spraying, and speed like a lightning bolt!

Ok the first one was way off. Awkward.

Then a police car stopped by me. A man with guns came out. I stared at him and asked where mommy was. He told me, "You ran away from her. How could you not know?"

I did not understand that.

Eventually mommy found me and never letter me play outside again unless I was under her supervision.

I was glad for that rule.

Flashback ended

Back to present---------------------

She cackled. I imagined her popping her eyes out like the old woman. The hag, I should say. Not that it's possible though.

Now I need to find a way out of this. I need to get away the vampires as soon as possible. Except, I'm going to have to know where my family is.

Better yet, I will have to find out more about vampires.

And why they brought me here.