Chapter 2

The police cars were beeping their pathetic alarms, I felt dizzy. The sound gave me a bloody headache. The woman went out and shutted the door.

She sashayed out and a general met her. Wait..a general? The man turned around and smiled, "how are you?"

I scowled. "Fine alright, but I will be more then fine when I wake up from this nightmare!" That is, if this is a dream. The man chuckled. "In your dreams isn't it? If it were your dreams, I've heard the good will always get what they want, whether they care about others or not,"

I froze. I'm not careless am I? I growled. "Am not!"

The man smirked, I was beginning to hate this guy, "soon you will be,"

I won't. Never.

Good thing I don't know a lot about this biters creep. If I did, I could somehow be guilty, when in court. If they question me, I wouldn't know anything. The little the better.

But then again, I wouldn't know what would be happening if I knew nothing.

Find a little information and put it together like a jigsaw puzzle.

I suck at those though.

"Get out."

Huh?

"Huh?"

"I said get out," me? "Uh, ok?"

FYI, my names Vanessa. But I don't want them to know my name.

The sound of them chanting my name was delirious. Insanity.

Blood-sucking humankind chanting someone's names. Creepy.

I shook my head. I needed water. I needed to get this headache away.

I just sat there, looking dazed. I whipped around around, the man was out the door, waiting, an opened door, waiting expectantly.

Great. I'm being a total nuisance aren't i?

Nah. I can do what I want.

The man sighed as I struggled not to dirty the cushion seats, he grabbed my hand and yanked.

I yelped. It really hurted.

I walked around. Wondering why there were police cars. I turned around, took a breath, and asked, " Why are there-"

The man shook his head. "I don't know,"

I fumed. Of course he should know! He and the woman brought me here for SOMETHING. Of course he should know!

Stupidity. That's what. Vampires are stupid. F*cking vampires that kidnap humans and then forget what to do with them. Idiots.

I sighed. Why should he exist?

"Why should he exist?" I murmured.

"None of your business. In fact, it was because of you!" He exclaimed happily.

Because of me?

Fantastic. I born vampires.

I shuddered at that thought. He was a vampire. I gave birth to a vampire! INSANITY!

I'm not even in a relationship! Not even taken at all! I DON'T HAVE A RING ON MY FINGER!!!

Single Pringle, right here!

Not that I want to be in a relationship. I'm not ready to be in bed with someone. Really.

I'm glad that people don't think so low of me though. "What is the woman doing then?"