Chapter 3

"This girl should be held in chains, she's too dangerous; the more we bite her, the more she goes into a rampage."

"This girl should probably meet the others, just so she knows she's no the only one that is captured,"

"Good work Veronica, you captured our last target,"

"The other vampires never went so violent as this one. This one is cold-hearted; maybe because she misses her family,"

"How could you feel sympathy for such a pathetic human Alexander? She's just a human and your better than her,"

"Georgia! She is NOT a pathetic human. She is a one of a kind vampire; except she's been bit too much."

"Only 2 times! Not that much!"

"You stupid vampires, such idiots to realize she was special..."

"Well..her blood tasted like burning water..."

"YOU IDIOTS!!! SHE HAS POWERS!!!"

Do you know what's happening?

No. I don't. I feel like I'm in mother's stomach when I was a babe, everyone taking and me not understanding anything.

Your in Veronica's arms.

Hold up. They said Veronica captured the last target. Was I the target they were trying to hunt down?

You very well know the answer.

Sigh. Yes. So the woman who captured me is Veronica?

I am not a genie or anything.

Oh well. I'm sure I know the answer anyways.

Exactly.

Is she though?

Silence.

Whatever. Holy smokes though! I'm in the person I hated's arms!!!

I tried to wiggle out, only having the woman squeeze me fighting like a stress ball.

Bitch.

I woke up in a sudden shock. I woke up in an instant. There was a strange bracelet with a wire connecting to it. I looked over and there was a generator; electricity.

Huh. Thought I was tased with a taser.

I scrambled out of her arms and kicked her stomach to prevent her from grabbing me again. No way was I going to get into her filthy clutches!

I looked down to see any changes. Apparently, there were big changes there..waiting for me.

I gasped. My clothes changed. I was wearing red laces undergarments, though, a thin ultra white blouse over it. That was see-through fortunately.

"Ah, finally she's awake, can't you keep to yourself for a while?"

I whirled around. There in front of me was a man with a large cape, black clothes, he was slender, with pale skin and shocking emerald green eyes.

Biter.

Vampire.

Oh your here.

I never left.

Whatever.

I looked down to the ground. Trying to keep my temper down. Thanks a lot Emilia, for the temper personality.

I was wearing very short shorts, denim, light blue. And high-heeled sandals with straps. Great. Someone changed me. Hopefully not Veronica. Might have to find out the mans name. Might as well call him Kidnapper Dude.