Survival

Police! I happily oblige as his mother beckons for me to go out next. In my boots I step out of the threshold breathing in different air. I bolt down the flights of stairs my heart racing excessively.

Stair after to stair I hear him following me but I'm too far down there's no possible way he can catch me before I reach the door. But I was wrong he had jumped down in front of me before I could reach the end of the last staircase. I pant in fear trying to go back up but he grabs my arm pulling me into him. I breathe in his husky cologne as he roughly brings my chin up.

"I will chain you to a bar and torture you in ways you will beg for more" my heart drops and I gulp heavily. His intimidating stance makes me feel weak and short.
"Why don't you just let me go?" I say through tears my eyes burning and my heart missing home. His eyes get dangerous and his face seems angry.
"I will kill you..eventually" he releases me as his parents make their way down the stairs.

"You shouldn't run so fast you could have hurt your self" my eye twitches and I follow them out my arm held roughly by his hold. We make our way to a car and I look around but no one is outside. Are you joking? What was the point of screaming for help of no one could hear you.

"Move" he shoves me towards the back door. I get in sliding my butt over as he gets in. His parents get in the front and I watch as his father locks the door. I sigh as they begin to drive there is no noise only silence. As we drive I watch the people go by unable to hear or see me as I beg for one of them any of them to notice me as missing.

A man starts to hand out a flyer and I see that it has my face on it. It's my father my father! I lift myself up banging on the glass for him to hear me but he doesn't hear anything of course. I sit back down feeling hopeless and we finally drive up to a gorgeous and large house. I stare gaping at the amount of cars that can fit this lot. We get out and I look around all that is there is wood.

"Come on dear" we make our way to the door for it to be opened by a maid. She keeps the door opened for me and for everyone else.
"If she tries to run kill her" Lorenzo screams from down the steps.

We make our way into one of the rooms where a beautiful ball gown lays.
"What is this?" I ask creasing my eyebrows.
"It's your dress" I scowl.
"My dress?" She nods and moves towards a dresser where she pulls out a bag full of new make ups.

"For the ball tonight with the family." I frown what family and what ball? But by the time I turn to ask she has left the room locking it behind her. I fall to the floor ignoring the Victorian styled room surrounding me. If I was here on my own accord I might have extremely enjoyed the house and all it's wonders and even the beautiful dress.

I make my way towards it. How was I supposed to wear this. The door opens and a maid peeps her head in.
"Mrs. said you should be ready in 20 minutes." I nod and she leaves locking the door again. I strip taking off all my dirty and sweaty clothes and slipping the dress on.
I struggle with the zipper at first but finally manage. After wards I go towards the mirror and scowl at my appearance. So many bruises around my neck and on my face. I grab the make up bag and cover up the bruises with concealer.

I look making sure they are now invisible and grab the eyeliner giving my dark eyes an extra pop. The dark red lips stick doesn't appeal me as I put a light creame colored one.
Shoes at the edge of the bed attract me and I fit them on surprised how easily they fit on. Someone did their homework before kidnapping me. I let my curls cascade down my back and allow the blue to mix in with the details. It was beautiful the dress. The shoes and everything about my appearance. I looked like a Victorian queen.