Part 1

Jorel

I hissed loudly feeling the light burn my eyes as I walked out my room. "Finally you're up" my mom chuckled as I mockingly laughed. Mornings aren't my thing and never will be. "Yeah" I sighed out. "Get ready for school, summers over dear, I told you to sleep early last night" my mom said with a smirk. I sighed and nodded, Summer was now over and back to school with the same old people, no one new because who would transfer to that shit of a school.  I went to my closet and grabbed jeans and a t-shirt, putting those on and then a belt to make sure my pants don't sag. I'm not letting Jordon pants me again. Chuckling at my thoughts I then put my cap over my head. One that was done I lazily put on my converse and then dragged myself out of my room.  "Alright, you hungry? Ah, of course you are" My mom laughed giving me a piece of toast while I nodded and took a bite. I ate that simple thing and then grabbed my back pack. "alright, thanks mom. Me and the guys are gonna head out skating after school alright?" I call out before I head out. "Okay Jorel! Be careful!" she called back. I smiled and began to go down the sidewalks to the hell hole every teen calls school. I yawned and just went on. "OH JAAAAY!" a voice sang making me roll my eyes and turn to see the one and only faggot named Jordon. "Ready for the first day?" Jordon asked as he began to walk with me now. "fuck no, I went to sleep at like... Four?" I say questionably. "damn, same though" Jordan snorted as he rubbed his arm with his hand. I nodded and sighed. "can't wait to hit up that bitch ass place" I scowl sarcastically. "cmon dude, lighten up. You get to see Vanessa" Jordon teased as I roll my eyes. The guys all think I have a crush on the dick sucking whore. Seriously I'm pretty sure she sucked almost every guy in the school off. I just talk to her because she talks to me and I try to be as nice as I can and not call her a slut. "Fuck off" I simply say with a scoff as I shake my head and make my way to the school up ahead with Jordon. We enter inside of the school and go to the lockers that never change over the years until you graduate and then it gets passed over to the freshys. I look around, the only new people ever to enter this school is just the freshmen. But the amounts get smaller and smaller. Damn this school is shit. I walk over to the lockers and see all of mine and Jordan's friends standing there. "Guys!" Matt yelled as he and Dylan grabbed both of our bare arms. Since it was hot outside, who the fuck actually wears hoodies or something? I would sweat like a pig. "what?" Jordon asked. "you admit you're gay?! Hey ever- just kiddin' I won't expose you Matty" the chubby guy rambled. Everyone stood quiet. "No.." Matt whispered awkwardly after a moment. "we have a new kid!" George barged. "Not just any new kid, not a freshy, someone in yours and Arons grade" Dylan said with a nod. "Holy shit.. Really?" I asked. "Who are they?" the guys all shrug. "I heard it's a really big guy who can probably beat the shit out of you" Matt said with a gasp. "Nah I heard it was some bitch with a big ass and tits. I'd get with her" Dylan snickered as Jordon joined. "Oh really? I heard it was some flat girl. Well shit then, I'm pretty sure I'm right though" George said as the two glared daggers at him. "You horny motherfuckers. Go look for someone desperate enough to get fucked by you two shits" I said smacking the side of Jordans head. "Hey look, there's Vanessa. Maybe she'll get your dick Jay" Jordon smirked as I scoffed much like earlier. "Hey Jorel~" the slut-- ehm, I mean Vanessa said as she brushed her hand over my shoulder. "long time no see?" she said with a wink. "yeah.. Yeah" I mumbled with a fake smile that I forced onto my lips, not wanting to get a bad reputation with this bitch or the whole school will hate me. Everyone loves the slut. "excuse me boys, and Vanessa" the counselor said, someone behind him. Pretty sure Vanessa sucked his dick too. "Jorel you're a junior right?" he asked to which I nodded. "alright, the new kid is going to be in your class" he said pulling the person from behind him forward. "That kid doesn't have an ass or tits.." Jordon whispered frin behind me. "oh, cool" I said with a nod. I looked at the person but they just had a big hood over their head while their head was down.  "all of you head to class now" The counselor waved us off so we left, I guess the new kids getting a locker by us. Cool?