Part 2

I get out of my final class, or for now since it was lunch. That new kid apparently is in the first class and the class before lunch with me. I didn't speak to the kid. Apparently they're a guy, I kind of guessed. I don't know his name though. I look down the tables as I walk and spot my group, Aron slowing down behind me but then catching up. I sit down at the table and put my tray down as Aron sits besides me, the guys all just talking while I glance around the cafeteria. I look at the line and see the new boy, he was all shaky and clumsy it seemed like, I tilted my head in wonder. I don't even know how the kid looks or sounds. "what's his name?" I ask out loud as I look at the guys, especially Jordon since he always goes through things in the office.
"The new boy? His names Daniel Murillo" Jordon spoke with a shrug. "what's up with him?" I ask, curious on why he's like that seeing his shaky form head over to the empty table that no one sits at. "He has problems apparently. Something about his temper, also he has anxiety and depression. He lived in an abusive home but was adopted or some shit" Jordon explained calmly. What the fuck? "No, he's in foster care. But yeah he has problems and stuff" George said giving a sympathetic face as we watch the boy named Daniel just keep his head down. "i guess that's why the teachers seem to be so gentle and quiet with him" Aron said raising an eyebrow. "yeah, poor kid" I mumbled as I watched Daniel shove away his tray and put his hands over his head where they covered his ears. The commotion was loud in here and i can imagine how much of a headache he was getting. The kid just started shaking as he placed his head down onto the table. "Do you guys think he's okay?" I asked quietly. "it's probably just his anxiety getting to him. This room is crowded but I mean.. Nothing we can do" George shrugs as I nod and just look at the kid who trembles while keeping himself low. I frown, I feel bad for the kid. Jordon said he was abused and lives in foster care, that must really suck. Along with depression and anxiety, if I were him I'd really hate that because I'd be scared about everything. I only get depression once in a while, it doesn't last long. "He's so weird" I hear someone say. I glance over and obviously it's those average popular pricks. "Does he even have a name?" The jock, Mike, snorts out. I roll my eyes. "No-name is probably it" Jacky giggles her stupid giggle that I genuinely hate.  "Look at how he shakes, seriously what a freak" Lizzy says. I look at the guys who are just sending small glares at the group, hell, we would speak up and tell them he has a name but we don't really even know the kid. Also it's fucking Mike, he'll get his friends to fuck us up because he can't do shit.  Matt ended up at the hospital last time because he accidentally shoved him from being shoved by Dylan. "I wanna tell them off so fucking bad.. They're bitches..." George murmured. "I wish we could. Poor kid" I sigh out as the guys all nod, this was weird. I looked at Daniel, I wondered if he got hot in that hoodie.. I want to see how he looks though honestly.
Maybe one day I can talk to him?