Author's Note

Aiden Allerton has always been a playboy billionaire who doesn't believe in relationships lasting longer than a night. Which is why he is shocked to wake up missing the last two years of his memories and a very sexy woman demanding a divorce.

Meilani just wants to be rid of her husband, she can barely even look at him after everything that he did to her. The last thing she wants is him to come up with more creative ways to dodge their divorce, why do courts insist on people being 'of sound mind' when they sign legal documents. She can't decide who she is madder at her husband or the doctor for insisting that they should live together to try to help Aiden regain his memories.

Living together while they both want out of their marriage is a recipe for disaster especially since their explosive chemistry seems to be the only thing left of their relationship.

******

Copyright © 2017 Rebecca Knighton

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.