Chapter 5.

Im tooo lazy to do anymore chapter names...my break is cut short because im bored...

Adele POV:

I can't believe I kissed her. I was only being nice, but when our lips connected I felt something.

I went downstairs to talk to her, but she was gone.

Fuck...I scared her off.

I found a piece of paper and it was note from her:

Hey Adele,

I left my number for you...456-765-1254

I just couldn't be here and I'm sorry for that. Thanks for the help and I'm still sorry that you got hurt by the bastard Simon. Text or call me anytime...I don't care, but I love you...I guess.

I smiled and added her number to her phone. I decided to text her.

Hey its Adele...I want you to come over please...I know it's late so how about tomorrow...Im sorry I scared you off...I was shocked myself! Love you too❤

I turned on the telly and pulled a blanket up to me. After awhile I fell asleep dreaming of tomorrow.

Skai POV:

I never went to sleep last night. I was tired as hell, but I went to take a cold shower to wake me up. I got dressed in a plain white shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. I put on my black jean jacket and put my hair in bun.

I threw on my purse and had my book bag hand off my shoulder.

I went out and the door and drove my dad's silver convertible to school.

There were a couple of stares at me when I got of the car and they weren't nice ones.

I ignore the looks and I walk into the building. All over the floor are pictures. I pick one up and I look at it.

It's my stupid nudes!

I crumple it up and get as many as I can off the floor. I can already feel the tears coming.

I put the pile in the nearby big garbage. Suddenly, a whole bunch of people came including Seria.

"The little gay whore is here! So desperate for a date she had to show her disgusting tits to the world!" Seria laughed with everyone.

I was on the ground trying to pick of the pictures.

"Look everyone! She's giving everyone free blowjobs...line up! And while she's at it, she's going to sell her body for a nickel...NO MAKE THAT A PENNY!" Damian came up behind her and was trying to pull her away.

"I think that's enough Seria. Come on." Seria glared at him.

"No I'm not done with her! She is a disgusting lesbian who LOVES ALEXIA and she is a dirty stupid bitch who lives her life as a whore because her family abandoned her and she doesn't have any money!" She laughed some more as people looked at the photos and laughed and took pictures of me.

I ran all the way outside and into thw convertible. I drove all the way back to the house and I ran in the house and locked it. I ran up to my room and I bawled my eyes out.

I got a few messages on Instagram.

You dumb stupid whore!

Come back to school slut!

Go to hell! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Damian wants another nude!

Suck my dick please...I have a penny!

You should just go rot in hell!

Go cut and slice your precious little arms cause that's what sad sluts do!

Drink bleach bitch!

I cried harder and I listened to Adele. I looked at my phone and I realized I had an unknown message.

It said it was from Adele. I checked it and it was her inviting me to come over her house.

I ignored it and went into the bathroom. I took out my razor and I pulled up my sleeves and I sliced deep.

Blood poured out of my arm and onto the floor. I didn't want to patch it up or anything.

I wanted to bleed out and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I went downstairs leaving a trail of blood behind me. I took the bleach and I hesitantly took a gulp of it and set it down. I was feeling dizzy and it felt like I swallowed glass.

I sat on my kitchen floor, leaning against the cupboards as I was getting lightheaded.

I looked over to find one more response from Seria before I went to a dark place.

Seria_sexy(Instgram): Go kill yourself you stupid bitch!

Dont hate me....😵😵😵😵