Chapter 6.

Adele POV:

It's been a whole day and Skai hasn't replied. I keep checking my phone every 5 minutes for a response, but it's just messages from my bodyguard asking me if I'm okay.

I ignore those messages and begin to search up where Skai lives and I finally found it after 20 wasteful minutes.

I went outside in my car and drove to Cambrigde Road and once I got there, I felt this feeling come across me.

I knocked on the door.

"Skai, it's me! You okay in there!" I yell as loud as I can.

I try opening the door and suprisingly, it opens successfully. I walk in and I close the door behind me carefully.

"Skai, it's Adele! Are you okay?" I ask again.

No reply.

I see blood spots on the tan carpet and I rum upstairs scared. I open a door with her name plastered on it, but there is no one there. I look around and spot a razor.

There is blood here too, all over the floor.

I look in the bathroom and there is no one there either

Fuck.

I go downstairs and walk into the kitchen. I spot bleach on the table.

Please god no...

I walk around the table, wanting to look over the other side.

There is more blood leading that way and when I get on the other side fully, I see something that almost makes my heart stop racing.

No no no no no no no no no no

There...leaning against the bottom cupboard...is Skai's lifeless body.

I spot her cut up arm and she must have drunk the bleach.

I go to her quickly feeling for a pulse.

She can't be gone!

There wasn't a pulse. No sign of life.  She was dead and there was no going back.

She's gone.

Skai Evans is gone and she's not coming back.

There were vibrations from her phone. I picked it up and looked at the messages. I saw a picture of Skai...naked.

I was crying hard and I wanted to know who was this Seria girl and why she was messing with Skai.

Hate me or not...idc...this is shit...sorry guys