Five minutes later

In the kitchen, Erica drained her tea and checked her watch: she had about twenty minutes before she needed to go. She bent down and checked her make-up in the reflection on the microwave door.

Amanda wandered in in her dressing gown and kissed Erica briefly but softly on the lips as she squeezed past. 'Mmmm, I so love that flavour of lip-balm. Citrus-y.' She licked her lips. 'What's wrong with the mirror in the bathroom?' She grinned. 'But you look fine.' Amanda ran her eyes down over Erica, down over her body under the blouse, her hips under the short skirt and her legs in the thin tights. She smiled and bit a nail. 'Very nice, actually.'

Erica leant back against the worktop and watched her lover wash the two mugs up quickly, before she put the kettle on again. Amanda always washed her mug, even if she was just about to have another mug of the same. And always tea – strangely, she almost never drank coffee at the weekend.

Erica knew that, under the dressing gown, Amanda was naked: she had a brief but intense memory of the taste of Amanda's hard nipple in her mouth, the heat of Amanda's body under her and the gasping excitement of her shallow breathing. She wished she could take Amanda by the hand and stumble back to the bed to spend the rest of the morning making love to her.   

Amanda turned round and wiped her hands on her dressing-gown. Erica noticed the way it was only loosely tied, and enjoyed the expanse of bare throat at the collar. The girls' hands met between them, fingers winding together sensuously, and Amanda stepped close, pressing herself lightly against Erica as their mouths met in a gentle kiss. Almost exactly like their first ever kiss, and it still felt so good. Erica still felt a deep thrill at the moist, welcoming warmth of Amanda's lips and mouth, and Amanda 'mmm'd' in pleasure, sending little vibrations of arousal through Erica.

Erica stood up straight and Amanda started to move backwards, until her bum rested against the sink. She kissed her again, then whispered, 'You smell so gorgeous. Fresh and lovely and gorgeous.' She nuzzled Erica's neck and inhaled the scent of her newly-washed hair.

Erica sighed in pleasure at the feel of Amanda's mouth on her sensitive skin and breathed in heavily through her nose. 'You smell of last night...of sex and pleasure and arousal...'

Amanda giggled and guided Erica's hand onto her bare throat. Linking her fingers over Erica's she  used their hands to push at the sides of her dressing gown until they fell open, then she pushed Erica's hand gently over her breast, pressing her hard nipple into Erica's palm for a second. Then she guided it further down over her body, down between her legs. 'That's because I'm very aroused, probably,' she murmured, then her breath caught in her throat as she felt Erica's finger touch her hot clit. 'Oh, Erica...darling...ohhh, yes...'

Amanda's other hand moved round onto Erica's hip and slid down to squeeze the curve of her bum through the material of her skirt. Amanda enjoyed the tightness of Erica's bum through the thin material, and the feel of her own knickers on Erica's body. Erica enjoyed being pressed up against her lover's body, and moved her thigh a little further up between Amanda's. There would be a little patch of Amanda's excitement on her skirt, but never mind, she could deal with that later. Amanda purred excitedly.

'Oh, god...Amanda...' whispered Erica, her fingertip automatically beginning to circle the swollen bud of her lover's joy. Amanda kissed her wetly, pulling her tongue into her mouth, and Erica grunted in pleasure as she felt Amanda's body pressing her closer.

***

'I'm sorry, hun.' Erica moved away slightly and kissed Amanda gently, using both hands to pull the dressing gown closed across her lovely body. Erica almost couldn't resist the desire to take Amanda back to bed, to fumble out of her shop uniform and press her naked, yearning body into Amanda's while they had crazy sex over and over, as they had last night. Last night hadn't been their first time. Far from it – now they had actually begun sleeping together they could barely keep their hands off each other. But it was the first time it had felt like more than just sex – good as the sex had been, from the start. Last night had felt like making love. And Erica wanted more of it; she wanted to make love to Amanda over and over again until she felt like their bodies were fused together inseparably.

'I'm sorry, Amanda, but I really have to go. I'm opening up today.' They kissed again, and Erica groaned at how good it felt. 'God, I really don't want to go.' She tugged her skirt down, where it was slightly disarrayed.

'Mmmmm...' Amanda rubbed her nose against Erica's. 'You are the boss, though, I s'pose.' She pulled away and fingered Erica's name badge where it was pinned to her blouse. 'I'll pop by later, towards the end of your shift. We can go for lunch somewhere.'

Erica kissed her again as she reached for her phone and keys and bag. 'That'd be nice. Thanks, hun.' They kissed again. 'See you later.'