A Friday night in October

Amanda flicked through the channels on her small TV, after the news went off. 'There's not really much on, is there? Are you hungry? I've got some chicken in the fridge, I think...'

Erica shrugged, and wriggled a little against her lover. She was stretched out, her feet dangling over the arm, leaning back on Amanda, who was tucked into the corner of the sofa. 'We could always get a pizza. Or fish and chips.' She moved her hand, where it was resting on Amanda's crossed knee, and felt the warmth of Amanda's thigh. Amanda's skin was so lovely to touch, she thought, for the hundredth time, as she fiddled with the hem of Amanda's work dress. She felt Amanda hold her breath slightly, and realised the slight movement had actually started to turn the girl on. Erica felt the lovely first stirrings of desire within herself and turned her hand on Amanda's thigh so her fingertips just slipped under the hem of the dress.

Amanda kissed the soft loveliness of Erica's long, brown hair and breathed in deeply as she felt the tingles of arousal spread out through her. Erica had a way of just lightly touching her that was so very, very exciting, every time. She hoped she would never get used to it. She uncrossed her legs and sighed as she felt Erica's fingers slide between her thighs.

***

Erica lifted herself off Amanda, where the girl was lying across the sofa. Her dress was bunched around the tops of her splayed legs, and she was breathing heavily from their kisses. Erica tugged at the open flaps of her jeans, where Amanda had unfastened them and pushed her fingers inside. She always liked the fumbling excitement of feeling Amanda's hand thrusting into her jeans, pushed hard against her by the tight denim. Amanda's eyes were glistening with excitement, and her face and throat were flushed.

Amanda gazed up at her girlfriend and sighed. She was so so beautiful. Her gorgeous, delicious lips were full and red and she was such a good kisser. The denim of her jeans was tight across her shapely hips and thighs, and Amanda bit her lip in pleasure as she marvelled that she still found Erica so very very sexy. Just as sexy as when she'd first seen her.

'Shall we take this in there?' asked Erica, her voice urgent with lust. She gently took hold of Amanda's hand and pressed it to her breast under her half-open blouse. She cocked her head past Amanda at the door of the bedroom.

Amanda nodded.