II- Mom and Dad

"You know, today I met one of those rogues, a girl," the black haired boy said, during science she suddenly said mate, but she acted like nothing had happened, it was so weird."
"I found my mate today," George said, they were sitting in his bedroom as his mother was having tea with Luna Scarlet and a few other she-wolves.
"Really! What's her name? What does she look like, is she hot?" his best friend asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Her name is Tacy and she's mine, if I only get the idea you've been flirting with her I will cut your balls off."
"Sir, yes, sir! Now, what does she look like?"
"She has brown hair, she's tallish and slender and has beautiful purple eyes," George said.
"Crap," the black-haired boy muttered.
"Tobias Reynolds Palmer, did you flirt with her?" George slightly growled.
"She's the girl from science class," Tobias said, avoiding the real question.
"What?" George asked, he couldn't believe it. She had known he, her mate, was in the neighbourhood, yet she wanted to leave?
"You have a phone number or address right?" Tobias asked.
"No, she convinced me not to bring her home," George said, burying his face in his hands, he hadn't expected his senior year to be like this.
"Do you think Alpha will let her join the pack? She has never been in one, her; parents left theirs."
How do you know that?" George growled, why did his best friend know more about his mate than he?
"I was told to confront her to tell her we were there to make sure they'd behave," Tobias answered, still not telling him he indeed did flirt with Tacy.
"Oh, okay," George muttered, "but I hope Alpha will let her, I mean, Luna Scarlet was practically a rogue too I've heard."
"Maybe you could ask Luna first, I'm sure she'll tell Alpha and then he won't be surprised when you ask him," Tobias suggested.
"That's actually a great idea," George said and he ran out of his room, down the stairs until he bumped into something or rather somebody.
"Luna Scarlet! I apologize!" George quickly said as he bowed.
"George, what do you think you're doing!" his mother hissed at him, she had made clear he wasn't allowed downstairs as long as Luna was here.
"I had a question for Luna Scarlet," George replied, still looking at his feet.
"Go ahead, must be important if you race down the stairs like that, besides, you're allowed to look at me."
George carefully lifted his head and saw his Luna was kindly smiling.
"Well," he started, "I found my mate, but she's a rogue, well not a red-eyed, just packless, but I was wondering-"
"If she'd be allowed to join the pack?" Scarlet finished his sentence, "I don't think Noah will say no if she can proof she's loyal, but make sure she'll be able to pass the trials, it's rather painful, congratulations by the way."
"Thank you Luna, there's actually one more thing."
"Go ahead."
"She didn't want me to bring her home and Tobias said that when she caught my scent she ignored it."
"George," Scartlet sighed, "maybe she has a rough past or has problems at home, you must give her time to adjust."
"She did say she has an issue she first has to take care of, but I want to help her, I'm her mate."
"I understand, but if you become too pushy she might get angry, I have to go and see Noah now, but keep me updated. I can see you're a great guy, she'll love you," her encouraging words had, partly thanks to the Luna-power, their effect and George nodded.
"Thank you and sorry once again."
"That's alright, I'll see you around," Scarlet spoke and left, leaving George to deal with his worries.

"I'm home!" Tacy yelled when she opened the door to the backyard and walked into the kitchen.
"Hi darling," her mom greeted when Tacy walked into the living room, "how was your day?"
"Strange," Tacy admitted as she let herself fall down on the cough, flat on her stomach.
"How come?"
"Packwolves joined the school, to make sure us, the packless, behave."
"They didn't hurt you? Did they?" Cynthia worriedly asked, but she calmed down when Tacy shook her head.
"They didn't, but it's just different."
"I can imagine," Cynthia sighed.
"You never told me why you and dad left your pack, at least, you never told specifically."
"That's because your father and I believe it isn't necessary for you to know," Cynthia said as she continued knitting.
"But it's a part of you, therefor it's also a part of me! I wanna know where I come from."
"Cynthia, maybe it's time," Tacy's father suddenly said. He was still wearing his hat, meaning he had just got home.
"But John," Cynthia protested.
"Mom, I'm not a little kid anymore," Tacy said, glad her dad was on her side. Cynthia was silent for a moment.
"Fine," Cynthia finally said, "but I'm going to go to the supermarket."
She stood up and quickly walked away, John watched his mate leave with a sad look on his face.
"She still feels guilty for what happened," he explained.
"So, what happened?" his daughter asked him.
"When your mother and I met," he said, sitting down on the cough with his daughter, "everybody was shocked."
"Why?"
"I was supposed to become Beta in a few years and your mom, she was an Omega. My mother was furious and gave me a choice, I had to give up my position as future Beta or I had to reject your mom."
"And you chose mom."
"And you too, you r mom and I, we mated the day we met, to the horror of my mother of course. By the time I was forced to choose your mm was already two months pregnant with you."
"What would have happened if you'd chosen the Beta position?"
"Your mom would've mated another male and you would've been told he was your father. I couldn't bear the thought of not being able to raise my child."
"What happened next?" Tacy curiously asked.
"We ran away, decided to live our own lives. Besides this way the family honour wouldn't be violated, I would be the only one to blame."
Did you ever think of joining a pack again?"
"It'd be extremely painful to do so, we need to break the bonds we have with our old pack," John explained.
"Me too?" Tacy said surprised.
"Yes, without those bonds you would've become a red-eyed."
"How do you break those bonds?"
"By going into extreme pain," John said, carefully eyeing the reaction of his daughter, but she didn't even flinch, "after drinking a potion containing wolf's bane."
"What's about the potion?" Tacy asked.
"It dulls your senses, but also your healing ability, without the potion, one would heal over and over again."
"That makes sense," Tacy stated, "thankyou though, for being honest with me."
"Of course, baby girl, always."

word  count: 1177

so that was chapter two.
you got any idea how frustrating it is to type something over?
anyway I hope you liked it.
Please comment and vote.

Love, Marylyn

Ps: I didn't know what rank system was used in the book so Cynthia being an Omega is just a good guess.