Day 28

Jungkook: Don't act like you're concerned. You deepshit.

Sorry message can not be sent. Please try again.

Jungkook: I told you I am fine. I was just tired yesterday.

Taehyung: I don't believe you :3

Jungkook: Then don't believe me. I can't force someone to believe me anyways.

Taehyung: Fine haha

Taehyung: So I have some news to tell you about me and my boyfriend.

Seen 22:13pm

Taehyung: Should I tell you?

Jungkook: No

Taehyung: But I am going to anyways :D

Jungkook: tsk

Taehyung is typing . . .

Taehyung: We went on a date today. He picked me up from the coffee shop and I was continuesly asking him where will we go but he wasn't telling me. Eventually, he brought me to the beach.

Taehyung is typing . . .

Taehyung: We went to the rocks to sit and we could see the beach from a high view. The sky was full of stars that light up the beach. He put his arm around my neck and took my hand interwining them with his. His hands were so soft like a cotton candy. I rested my head in his shoulder while watching the blue waves mixed with a violet color crashing the rocks. If felt so relaxing.

Seen 02:18am

Taehyung: He unlocked his phone trying to find a certain song in his playlist. Few minutes later I heard the song Photograph by Ed Sheeran playing. He started singing soflty and when the chorus came we both looked at each other's eyes and started singing it together. The moment was magical. I couldn't stop smiling and when the song finished..

Taehyung is typing . . .

Taehyung: I felt his soft lips pressing mine.

Taehyung: MY FEELINGS!!

Taehyung: I FEEL LIKE MY HEART IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!

Seen 22:30pm

Jungkook: It seems that you had a great night :)

Taehyung: Totally! I had the time of my life :D

Seen 22:33pm

Taehyung: I guess we will talk tomorrow? I am really exhausted. Good night!

Jungkook: Yeah good night.

Jungkook: Wow this is the first time you said good night first..

Sorry message can not be sent. Please try again.

Jungkook: Stop talking about him, when you're chatting with me.

Sorry message can not be sent. Please try again.