Day 40

Taehyung: You still haven't replied to my message.

Taehyung: You left me on seen.

Taehyung: :(

Seen 23:30pm

Jungkook: Sorry I was out the whole day yesterday.

Taehyung: Again?

Jungkook: Last time I checked this is my life.

Taehyung: Yeah I know.

Taehyung: So you won't say anything about the last message I sent you yesterday?

Jungkook: What should I say?

Taehyung: Does that make me a cheater?

Jungkook: Honestly, I hate it when people are in a relationship, but suddenly they start liking someone else while they are in a relationship.

Jungkook is typing . . .

Jungkook: Is it that hard to stay loyal?

Seen 23:36pm

Jungkook: I had a friend who was in a relationship but behind his back she went to her ex for sex. She did stuff with someone else she liked and all of that while she was in a relationSHIT.

Jungkook: And I told that motherfucker "Break up with your current boyfriend or else stop doing bullshits behind his back." But the excuse she gave was "I can't do that. He is too good to be hurt."

Taehyung: But it would be worse if he finds out what she did.

Jungkook: Exactly! That's what I said to that bitch, but she didn't listen to me. Nobody does.

Taehyung: My side is way more different than hers :3

Taehyung: I didn't even do anything while I was with Yoongi but when he left me, it made me realize that I like someone else.

Jungkook: You said that you had and still have feelings for someone while you were in a relationship with Yoongi.

Taehyung: Yes, but I didn't do stuff behind his back.

Taehyung is typing . . .

Taehyung: My feelings for him were 50-50.

Taehyung: I am not the only one who did something. He did as well.

Taehyung: He just used me.

Taehyung: AND HE FUCKING KISSED ME WHEN IN FACT HE WAS WITH HOSEOK HYUNG.

Jungkook: Well..

Jungkook: Was that even called a relationship? Yoongi had a boyfriend and you had feelings for someone else.

Taehyung: I didn't know that okay?

Taehyung: Please understand me Jungkook.. 

Seen 23:45pm

Jungkook: how?

Jungkook: Figure out your feelings.

Jungkook: You're complicated.

Jungkook: Are you sure you have feelings for that person you're talking about?

Jungkook: If yes, why did you agree being Yoongi's 'boyfriend'?

Taehyung: I told you my feelings were 50-50 for him and when he left me I realized that I really like the person we're talking about.

Taehyung: WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT?

Jungkook: K.

Taehyung: Kookie :(

Jungkook: what the fuck don't call me that

Jungkook: bye

Jungkook: suit yourself.

Taehyung: Baby :(