Day 43

Jungkook: Taehyung I am sorry.

Seen 21:00pm

Taehyung: Do you think a sorry will fix everything?

Taehyung: You fucking left me in the middle of the road crying Jungkook. I simply asked you to sit beside me. Did I ask for too much?

Taehyung: Do you know how miserable I was? Do you even know how much I got hurt when you left?

Taehyung is typing . . .

Taehyung: No, Jungkook you don't know.

Taehyung: My friend forced me to go to the damn bar yesterday, because I was home the whole week being depressed. When I saw you, I was smiling like an idiot. How can that be possible?

Seen 21:15pm

Taehyung: You don't even what I was going through Jungkook. I know we all have our own problems dealing with them, but I asked you to come beside me.

Taehyung: SOME ASSHOLES BEAT ME THE FUCK UP BUT THANKS TO NAMJOON HE CAME TO SAVE ME.

Taehyung: I was hurting physically and emotionally.

Jungkook: Taehyung..

Taehyung: I am stupid for chasing after you. I really am and I regret doing so.

Taehyung: It's funny how we ended up like this.

Taehyung: I am sorry for messaging you in the first place. None of these would have happened if I didn't.

Jungkook: Is this a goodbye?

Taehyung: I guess it is..

Jungkook: So everything happened because I left you yesterday.

Taehyung: Yes, Jungkook. Because you were the one I needed the most and you left me. I was broken. I needed someone to vent to. I needed someone to hug me and collide all the broken pieces.

Seen 21:30pm

Taehyung: Do you want to say something before we bid our goodbyes?

Jungkook: I regret leaving you that night. I am sorry.

Taehyung: Anything else?

Jungkook: Do you regret chatting with me?

Taehyung: No.

Jungkook: What happened?

Taehyung: The thing is that I kept all my feelings inside me and I burst out. I lost my grandma and I have no one except you and Namjoon. My parents are working overseas and my other friends? They left as well. I am not worth being friends with.

Taehyung: Actually, I only have Namjoon now.

Seen 21:36pm

Taehyung: And it hurts because I trusted my "so-called-friends", I was there when they needed me, but now? Where are they? Let me tell you Jungkook, no one fucking cares about you when they get what they want.

Taehyung is typing . . . .

Taehyung: Yes, acted cheerful whenever we chat but this week, I've been exhausted.

Jungkook: I have my own problems too Taehyung.

Jungkook: I am falling for someone I can't have..

Sorry, message can not be sent. Please try again.

Taehyung: YES JUNGKOOK I FUCKING KNOW THAT. LIFE ISN'T CALLED LIFE WITHOUT PROBLEMS BUT I ONLY ASKED YOU SOMETHING SO EASY TO DO.

Jungkook: I am sorry.

Taehyung: Keep it to yourself.

Jungkook: Will you forgive me?

Taehyung: not now

Taehyung: But I learned my lesson to forgive, but not forget.

Jungkook: So this is it?

Taehyung: Yes.

Jungkook: Will you leave for good?

Taehyung: Depends on how things will go.

Jungkook: I will wait for you.

Taehyung: I am not worth waiting for.

Jungkook: But I will.

Taehyung: Okay.

Taehyung: Goodbye Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook: So you found out my full name.

Seen 10:00pm

Jungkook: Good bye Kim Taehyung.

---

This is not the end, I promise. :D