Chapter I: The Runaway

I woke up this morning & I looked around my room sitting up as I rubbed my eyes, I got up out of bed & brushed my long black hair. It was cold in Paris today but I decided to put on a a black leather jacket, over a black  crop top, with distressed black jeans and sk8-hi's. I curled my my hair and did my makeup making sure that my minty green eyes popped more then usual. After I got done with my makeup I put on my mum's charm bracelet with an Eiffel Tower on it and her necklace with a heart locket, I sighed and hugged myself. Quickly I grabbed my phone & walked out of my room, I was on my way down the hallways whenever I was grabbed by my hair & pulled backwards, "WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled only then to be slapped across the face by my father Jackson. "STAY HERE YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" He yelled in my face, following with repeated punches to the face. I could feel the warm scarlet blood coming from my nose & lip. He walked into his room & closed the door, after I was sure that he was in there I bolted to the door. I ran hard, I ran till it hurt & then I sat on a bench & I cried.

"Are you okay?" Said an unfamiliar voice --with a very cute British accent.--  Before I could answer I hear "COME BACK HERE NOW!" I see Jackson running down the street knife in hand "I'LL KILL YOU!" He yelled. The boy looked at me and said "Come on.' He put me in the passengers seat of his car & quickly got into the drivers seat then sped off. I looked out of the rearview mirror to see Jackson looking at me with a smirk on his face. We drove in silence as I started to cry, he looked at me and said "Who was that?" Slowly I turned to look at him and I said "My father..." Then I looked down sadly and kind of cried to myself.

Harry's POV;

"Your father!!" I said with a shocked tone of voice but I was shocked that someone like that could be the father of someone like her. She didn't answer the question she just nodded her head slowly.

"I'm Harold... Harold Styles, but you can call me Harry for short." I said.

"Eliza... Eliza Azalea Jane, you can call me EJ, Liz, or Lea." She said slowly looking into my eyes. I say to myself "God she has the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen."

"Well Eliza, I'm guessing you don't have a place to stay so you can stay with us."

"Who is.... 'us' exactly?"

"The boys and I." I answered & we continued to drive in silence but ever so often I would glance over at her capturing her beauty. When we arrived at my house I got out of the car & opened her door, when she got out she looked nervous so in reassurance I took her hand & approached the door. I squeezed her hand gently & she squeezed mines back. I opened the door & yelled "WE HAVE COMPANY!" Then the four other boys of the house ran downstairs.

**AUTHOR'S NOTE** 

--Ello, so I hope you're enjoying my story so far. Comment (Or inbox) if you have any suggestions, questions or ideas or just your opinion on the story.

Well I'm gonna go !!