Chapter II: Meeting The Boys

Eliza's POV;

Four boys ran downstairs. They all came down one by one "Oh look mates, Harold's brought home a girl!" Yelled a boy with and Irish accent & beach blonde hair yelled. "Good job old chum! I thought you'd never get a girlfriend." Laughed a light brown dirty blonde sea green eyed boy. "You guys shut up & come meet her! This is Eliza Azalea Jane." Harry said sounding annoyed with them.

"'Ello Eliza, I'm Niall Horan." The Irish blonde one said with an extended hand waiting to be shook by me.

"It's nice to meet you Niall." I say smiling & then shaking his hand.

"'Ello I'm Louis "The tommo" Tomlinson.. I like carrots." The messy haired boy said smiling at me.

"Eliza Azalea Jane." I say knowing Harry already told everyone my name and because he said he liked carrots instead of shaking my hand he pulled me into a big bear hug making me laugh.

"I'm Zayn Malik and I must say you are very beautiful." Says Zayn he has a spoof hairdo & a very sexy & attractivve smile, I smile back at him & feel my cheeks start to turn red with heat as I start to blush. Zayn points at the last boy who is sitting on the couch texting & not paying attention to the others & says, "And thats Liam Payne." He lowers his voice to a whisper that only I can head and says "He's not paying attention because he's talking to his girlfriend they're having 'relationship issues.'" I laugh when he says 'relationship issues' because he rolls his eyes & does finger quotes.

--Later that day--

I lay outside with my head on Harry's lap, my legs up on the swing with my eyes closed as he plays with my hair & I smile when I hear "Truly, Madly, Deeply I am foolishly, completely falling & somehow you kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me Truly, Madle, Crazy, Deeply in love with you. In love with you." It was Harry singing, I open my eyes "You have an amazing voice." I say truthfully sitting up slowly he stops singing & smiles then says, "I didn't know you were listening."

"Well I was.. I mean I'm not deaf." I say as I smile & look at him.