Chapter IV: Young & Dumb

Eliza's POV;

I stop at a fairground as it starts to rain --more like it starts pouring-- we are both laughing about all the girls that scream & run for shelter. I look at him and through my uncontrollable laughing I say, "Harry?" 

"Yes?"

"Lets be young & dumb just for today!" I say rather loudly over the loud people screaming & laughing and over the rain. Before answering he smiled widely "Deal!" He yelled taking my hand & laughing as he ran us through the large crowds of people to the top of a hill it started to rain even harder. When we stopped running --and panting-- he looked at me and yelled "So, what are you wanting to do?"

"Well I've always wanted to go to the top of the Eiffel tower... But not by the elavator--" Before I could finish he cut me off

"Then how would we get to the top?"

"We climb." I said with a devious smirk on my face.

"Climb... To the top of the Eiffel Tower... Why would you want to do that?"

"Why not?" I shrugged, "That's the real question. We're teenagers and we should be young, wild, & free." He laughed & said "Then lets go." I took his hand & we ran to the Eiffel Towe laughing or stopping & doing something dumb, sometimes just so he could pick me a flower. We got to the Eiffel Tower and it was about 12 A.M.

Harry's POV;

'God she's beautiful, her long black hair, her big minty green eyes, her soft-- Wait... Stop it Harold, you barely know this girl, but I can't stop.. Do I want to be with her... Abso-bloody-lutely.' I thought to myself. I watched as she started to climb up the tower she looked at me & did a nodding motion with her head as in 'come on.' I smiled & started climbing along with her.