Chapter III

Chapter III: Falling For Harry?

Harry's POV;

She stared into my eyes smiling & I stared right back into hers, I smiled exposing my dimples to her. She poked my cheek with her finger & I laughed still looking into her eyes she stood up & so did I, we were standing right infront of eachother our bodies inches away. Slowly she started to blush "Are you blushing?" I asked smiling "No!" She answered quickly only causing her to blush more. I smiled & got closer to her making her blush crazily I pressed my lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck & kissed me back, I put my hands on her waist & pulled her closer to me she pressed her lips against mines harder making the kiss hotter. She got so close to me that we fell back onto the swing, she was on my lap tounge wrestling with me, I put my hands on her ass and squeezed making her moan. Her lips were so soft, I was kissing a girl that any guy should be willing to kill for. After what seemed like ages I pulled away & looked into her eyes and smiled, "I love the color of your eyes." She said awkwardly, I laughed and she giggled.

"You look so lovely whenever you smile or laugh." I said she smiled at me & stood up looking into the cloudy sky. She grabbed my hand and started running to which looked like the fair.